Could I be...??

katty1985

Reaction score
Hi. I am basically wondering if I could be pregnant with my second child. I came off my pill about 4 months ago and recently started trying to concieve. The day after my last period me and my husband had unprotected sex twice and then again twice the following week (but this time he did not ejaculate inside me). For the past week I have been feeling very nauseous and exhausted. I have been getting a lot of fluttering feelings inside my tummy and some dull aching pains in my lower tummy. I haven't been able to eat as much as usual due to nausea and I have had wind quite abit! Could I be pregnant? What do you think? Answers please :)

Sounds good... What's your usual cycle like? Have you tested? Best way to find out. :D x x

It's possible, when was your last period? Have you done a pregnancy test?

I am usually spot on with my period every month. I have a week to see if I come on unless itheres a test I could do now? :)

Possibly? Use an early pridictor test and see? X

In that case it's probably too early to do a test if you've got a week til your period arrives. I'd wait until you're late and then test. :) x x

you coule be hun, when are due on? That is only the real measure to find out by or test. xxx

Thanx ladies. I'm due on in approx a week. I'll have to wait and see :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back