Could my baby's hair

TORino

Reaction score
Turn out ginger?

It's very dark at the minute but I can see it getting lighter.

My hubby is a redhead so I've always been wondering if it would be. Though I thought it would be red from the start?

Tor I'm blond and always have been apart from when I was born... I had dark nearly black hair!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335958495.959337.jpg

That's me the little chubster so there's every chance Tilly's will change like mine did!!

Hehe Awww check that out!!

Im blonde too but my hair was lighter when I was born. We are stumped as to why she has such dark hair :shock:

Here is me when I was little lol Tilly is my double

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335959056.967483.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335959082.339171.jpg

Most babies are born with dark hair :) regardless of what they get later.
I was born with dark brown hair, grow up to have curly ginger-blonde hair as a toddler, blonde-brown straight hair as a
Kid and dark brown curly hair as an adolescent and an adult. My dad has black had and mom has dark
Blonde hair.
If your oh is ginger I think your little girl will be too as the ginger color is quite dominant :)

Aww so cute . Kayla is the exact double of my Hubby as a new born and he s a ginger too
she has a strip of dark ginger across the back then a bald strip then blonde lol

think if she could still turn red but think its usually just carrot red that's there from birth

Oh was blonde till about 6 then went ginger n friends baby was dark n goin red now at almost 2

what colour are her eyebrows ?

Both mine were really dark at birth, K went strawberry blonde as a baby and is now dark blonde and Es has stayed the same!

She looks just like you TOR!
A male friend was blonde as a child now has jet black hair, funny how that happens. I'd bet that she'll stay dark brown though.

I was ginger the day I was born, and had red hair all the way tIll I was a teenager then it went darker, auburny. My baby had dark hair when he was born but he's going lighter now. not ginger though. Xx

Kynon was born really dark which shocked me as we're both blondes, everyone joked its cos i coloured my hair black all the time! A lot of his hair has fallen out and its coming in blondish ginger. My dd has the most beautiful strawberry blonde hair and was born totally bald. I don't know anyone with her hair colour in either family!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Odhrans changed from fair to brown. My friend was jet black at birth and she turned ginger xx

My LO had really dark hair when she was born and it's now almost goldeny in colour. I've got brown hair but am told that my parents though I was going to be a ginge when my hair was at that wispy stage :lol:. And my DH has dark hair, yet apparently was a blondie when he was born. Just goes to show there are apparently no logical rules!

Our friends have a little girl who is dark and her dad is a proper carrot top so it's deffo not always passed down.

Red hair is recessive, so needs to come from both sides of the family.

Her hair could change a few times hun. I was as bald as a coot til I was 2, then white blonde, then mousey then really dark brown

I was born with a full head of ginger hair and it stuck for life!

Grace was dark but has gotten lighter but she only has a slight ginger tinge so don't think she'll get anymore ginger

Ellie was born ith very dark hair but she is fair now, the difference is amazing. So don't be surprised if it changes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back