Crying when changed?

LouLou1986

Reaction score
Ethans two weeks old tomorrow and he's the most content baby, apart from when u change his bum or his clothes!!! He screams as if I'm murdering him, and I dnt know wat to do I'm stumped, any advice girls? :-(

My nephew used to do this.
We thought it was just the air getting to his body, once he was changed he was fine. x

Isla used to do this, I used to make a game out of it. "boo hehe boo hehe" I'd say to get while hiding behind a cloth. It didn't help that she was born in winter, although the house was warm, being stripped to near naked made her scream and scream.

It will get better in time. Honestly x

amelia used to d this i would try and do bottom half then top so she is only half udressed but now she is ok x

Charley was the same! Used to scream the house down if he was naked or as soon as his nappy was off. He soon got used to it and now he tries rolling over when having nappy changed, not funny when it's messy!!

Caitlin did this too, only does it now and again now

Oscar's just started doing this when changing his clothes. Nappies he's fine kicks around but his generally contented, but putting his clothes on in the morning he gets so annoyed recently. Today was the first day for about 2 weeks he didn't scream, but that's because I was distracting him with beee booos lol.

Emily does this too! Although she's been a bit better the last few days. I just do the bottom half first then the top. I put a towel down on the mat as well. I'd probably scream if someone picked me up and changed me as well :lol:

Sophia used to do this at first too, but she grew out of it after a few weeks. I did wonder what the neighbours thought I was doing to her..!

One of my boys has always done this although I would say he does it far less now than what he used to. He only does it now when tired or hungry. I think in the first 6 weeks of his life he did it virtually all the time - he was a very hungry boy :lol: If I'm being honest I just put up with his moaning and after about 6/7 weeks he was much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back