Dani update!

Hehe!!! I asked the ultra sound lady that if she could tell then I would love to know! She said that in her 20yr exp - she was pretty sure she was a girl!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! Congratulations, I'm glad its turned out well hun, so scary but some good news in the end xx

Will upload some pics to my journal later!! xx

Wow hun, so not only is bub perfect but you also know it's almost certainly a litlte girl!

What a productive day LOL

xxxxxx

teehee!! I know!!!!! Today is a good day!!!!!!! mwah xxxxxxx

Aww so pleased for you Lovely! :)

Congrats on your little girl too!!

xx

Aww dani I'm so excited for your little girl! Lily will be so pleased! She said she wanted a little sister!

Its so exciting! Another pink bundle! Lily is happy! I did say the doctor thinks though and could be wrong!!!! xxx

WOW, firstly wonderful news that everything is ok. Really pleased for you. AND THEN secondly - A GIRL!! Fantastic news on team pink xx

I am soooo chuffed!! The ultra sound lady was so so nice! If anyone is in SW Wales I would so recommend Oaktree Parc Clinic in Swansea. It was excellent and cheaper than Babybond (and better service and machines).

Aw i am so pleased for you Hun and big congrats on being a little girl x

Its an absolutely lovely clinic I was so please and it only cost £65! bargain! Thanks so much girls for all ur words! xx

Woohoo! Fab news. Am so glad you are on cloud 9!!

Lovely news! And a girl as well :) Congratulations!

Last edited:
Yay couldn't get on yesterday (at a wedding) so now checking in!!! Sooooo happy for u hun!! And PINK!!!! Amazing! X

hey hun congrats on your little girl thats great news! :D and your spotting i had exactly the same thing at 11 weeks midwife brought my scan forward and the sonographer said when she checked every thing that she couldn't see the source of the spotting and that it could just be hormonal changes in body. it could be just where every thing's stretching for bubs. :) hope your ok today :) xxx

Just seen this, glad everything is ok hunni and congratulations on your little girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back