Daytime TV

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
I've been signed off work, have been told to rest as much as possible, and am new to the world of daytime tv

I don't usually watch live tv as it were, I have a few programmes that I record and watch at my leisure.

Any recommendations - I have freeview and sky go (so most but not all the channels)

And check me out posting outside of girlies room :whistle: It feels weird ... please someone answer me ... I somehow feel like my post will just echo around the room :roll:

:rofl: I felt like that when I posted the other day!
I usually start my mornings with a bit of children's tv then jeremy Kyle and this morning. That's purely because I'm that busy in the mornings I can't concentrate on the tv so need something I don't really have to follow. This Mornog is usually quite good though!! There's a segment about penis enlargements today!

Love, Jugs x

I tended to watch things like cake boss & man v food as they were easy to watch while lazing about. I also record any evening/weekend shows to watch during the day in peace instead of having hubby moan all the way through them. I like crime things like the closer so set up series link to record and watch at my leisure. I managed to record lots of how I met your mother and the big bang theory as they are quite enjoyable to watch

Depends what kind of thing you like really

Penis enlargements?!

*switches tv on*

I feel like any penises (peni?) will disappoint me now if they don't have road markings on them

:rofl: Urgh it wasn't pretty!!

The segments on now, I've just sat down with a cuppa to watch before I crack on with the cleaning.

I love the big bang theory and how I met your mother. E4 is quite a good channel for lazy days. There's a new show called New Girl (I think lol) I watched it for the first time last night and it was hilarious!!!

Love, Jugs x

Bloody tesco came with my shopping and I had to supervise OH putting it away (otherwise he just puts them where they fit) and I missed it!

DH has come in and took over the remote now ... so my question is null and void :strangle:

Omg take it off him and beat him with it!!! It's your tv too!!

Love, Jugs x

I've sent him upstairs to do the glossing in the nursery :rotfl:

Haven't bothered to turn the tv over yet though

I don't tend to watch much daytime tv. Phoebe has found her voice now so I can never watch things in peace anyway lol. I tend to have Peppa Pig on in the background quite often because she loves it. I do watch May the best house win though because LO goes for her nap then lol, I love nosying round peoples houses! :) x

If you have sky try UKgold I am loving the re-reuns of Brittas Empire at the moment - that's about 7.30am though, after that I get bored lol.

I watch Homes Under the Hammer and then switch to This Morning, which is always an interesting watch.

I've been off for a week and a half now, and in the mornings I've been watching Heir Hunters, Homes Under the Hammer, and Real Rescues (although that's not on at the moment). Afternoons are whatever crap made for TV film is on Channel Five or Five USA. I have to say I'm getting really bored of it all already. Only have Freeview so there's not much else I can do - although have signed up for a one month free trial of Netflix 'cos I can watch it on the Wii, but even that doesn't seem to have a great selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back