***DECEMBER TESTING THREAD***

:hug: to those who have had af - good luck next time xx

Hi Bex

God knows where i got the 11th from! AF is due 12/13th so if you could please change me to the 14th, that would be much more sensible! I will not test early and waste £10 that i simply do not have, when my body can tell me for free, by telling the witch to f*ck off!!!

i know you are all thinking yeah right...

Thanks lady

sam27 said:
hi all, i thought i would come and join you. can you put me down for the 18th please?

do you girls put the day af is due?? thats the 18th for me put i know what i will be like i will test before :oops:

good luck to everyone lets hope we all have the best xmas prezzie ever xxx

:oops: :oops: is it not open to newbies ?? (sniff sniff)

So sorry Sam I must have missed your post - I will add you for the 18th. :oops: !!!!!!

babyblonde said:
So sorry Sam I must have missed your post - I will add you for the 18th. :oops: !!!!!!

:D thanks very much xxxxx

I've decided to test on Xmas Eve even though i possibly won't know whats going on after my M/C. We figured if we test on Xmas Eve if AF hasn't already turned up, at least we will know if i can have a drink and prawn cocktail on Xmas day or not. As i don't know when AF will turn up this month we are just gonna practice lots just in case :wink:

still no AF for me... BFN this morning!

on CD 26 now but im not sure when i OV'd so might not be ready yet!

i need a big fat smiley next to my name :D good luck to everyone xx

still no AF for me either? This is sooo weird.....
(not a good feeling about being PG though :( )

will test again in the morning xxx

AF got me three days early :( Gosh it's never ever going to happen for me is it ...

Kittymom - don't give up sweetie :hug:

Dina - so chuffed for you :hug:

Lily and Kate - keep on testin!

yer congrats to all those BFP's!!!

ive only got 1 ebay test left... :( i want to save it till im really sure AF isnt coming. ive given myself till the weekend! hope i can make it!!

feeling sick and dizzy today, belly feels sore, sharp little pains below and generaly just aching. i hope its not AF. but its usually here as soon as the pain starts and ive had this since friday.. HOW CONFUSING!! :wall:

OMG so sorry - forgot to add Franky to the keep on testing list!

SOOOO f'ing ditzy today!!!!

kep the bfps coming girls - we're way behind schedule at thebaby making factory!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back