Did ALL the symptoms apply to you?

Hels Bels

Reaction score
Hi girls...

just wondering if ALL the symptoms applied to you in early pregnancy stages? IF I am pregnant, I may have conceived 3 weeks ago or 2 and a half weeks ago. Thanks to irregular periods i cannot confirm ovulation dates.

Anyway, I can't comment on how late I am as I am massively irregular, and you would be bored by the time I finished. But I am just wondering if you all got morning sickness and sore boobs? I haven't had either of these symptoms but have had wind, constipation, head aches, back ache (particularly on my left hand side :? ) and I had very light bleeding and small amount of brown discharge when wiping on 13th and 14th of this month... no towel or tampon were needed.

I last tested a week ago and got my 2nd BFN. It is possible that I was testing too early though... again irregular periods make this impossible!! And if I am honest, I have stopped caring one way or the other now! The whole process is so tedious and mind boggling in my situation!

Did you all get morning sickness and sore boobs?! Any opinions welcome!

:dance: :dance:

Hiya, i'd also be interested to see the answer to this question. As i have not got sore boobs, however i do have stomach cramps, backache, lots of cm and my cervix appears to have disappeared! no sickness or sore boobs though...

have you tested since last week? might be worth doing another?

def got sore boobs and wind but no sickness yet

u could try testing again wilkinsons sell cheap tests 2 for £2 and they worked on me
good luck hun

Lilypad said:
u could try testing again wilkinsons sell cheap tests 2 for £2 and they worked on me

Thanks!

Are you a big believer in only doing first urine morning tests?

i think they are better as you haven't drunk or eaten anything first thing in the morning so the hormone is in no way diluted...but then some people have got their bfp's at night so i guess it depends how far gone you are.

Hiya

Very early on i had wind, and AF aches in lower back and abdo. I had a few twinges in boobs but its not tilol last week and a bit that they have been REALLY painful!!

Good luck x

very early on i had sore boobs , back ache , bad wind :oops: , loads of CM , tired and very short tempered and teary :cry: .

Apart from that i was fine lol :rotfl: no morning sickness :puke: and i feel so lucky not to have had it has alot of girls had it bad on here .

mine was the same as Wend's but with the sickness too :wall:

Hiya Hels

Well I've had no sickness or sore boobies.

I just feel like I'm about to get AF - Backache and period type aches in my tummy...Oh and sooooo tired!

It does sound like you could well be pregnant, try and wait another week and test again.
af.gif

goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif

I had sore boobs but they are always really sore before af. my boobs actually stopped hurting completely for a whole day and then got sore again the day before i got my bfp.

i think it would be too early for you to get morning sickness. i also had more cm and was really emotional. i now cry at least once a day and haven't cried for 3 years!!!

i also have af pains and have had them since a couple of days po.

Hope this helps

good luck to everyone!

I had, fuller boobs although not sore, lower bachache and af style pains.

I got my BFP at 10dpo and was getting the af-style aches from about 6-7dpo.

I also had increased CM.

Not really any headaches, sickness, or metallic taste though. So I think it's different for everyone.

I would definitely use FMU unless you are over a week late, as the lines can still be pretty feint at that stage.

K.xxx

btw, I have only just started feeling sick at gone 7 weeks!

xxx

i didnt get any symptoms except sore boobs and really bad headaches (which i get with AF) until i was 1 week late. then the sickness started. i also had light discharge at 6 weeks but then it went! good luck xxxx :pray:

I feel like an idiot keep taking tests, it is now a week since I took my 2nd test and got 2nd BFN. That was 9 days after what could possibly have been implantation bleed. It is now 11 weeks since I last had a period. I'm certainly not 11 weeks pregnant though, as I took 3 tests in December and a test at the beginning of January. But we had unprotected sex AFTER these first 4 tests and the difference between missing my December period and missing my January period is that I had the slightest bleed and spotting, along with brown discharge, which only lasted 2 days.

I just wanted to check, did any of you feel a bit, I dunno.... erm, like you had flu? Lethargic, achey, drained? I feel like this at the moment... and today I had some strong discomfort in my stomach, felt like bad constipation.

*sigh*

fed up

Hels Bels said:
I feel like an idiot keep taking tests, it is now a week since I took my 2nd test and got 2nd BFN. That was 9 days after what could possibly have been implantation bleed. It is now 11 weeks since I last had a period. I'm certainly not 11 weeks pregnant though, as I took 3 tests in December and a test at the beginning of January. But we had unprotected sex AFTER these first 4 tests and the difference between missing my December period and missing my January period is that I had the slightest bleed and spotting, along with brown discharge, which only lasted 2 days.

I just wanted to check, did any of you feel a bit, I dunno.... erm, like you had flu? Lethargic, achey, drained? I feel like this at the moment... and today I had some strong discomfort in my stomach, felt like bad constipation.

*sigh*

fed up

feeling proper poo if im honest.... some strange twinges, constipation sorry tmi, boobs are burning :wall:

MaybeMummy said:
Hels Bels said:

*sigh*

fed up

feeling proper poo if im honest.... some strange twinges, constipation sorry tmi, boobs are burning :wall:

:( me too!! And I am sat here planning lessons for school tomorrow, and can I concentrate?! Can I buggery! My head is a mess, my back hurts, my legs ache, I feel seriously drained. The problem with all this possible pregnancy lark is that there is an alternative answer to everything I am feeling!!!!

Great big hugs!!!!

We should have a cyber party... forget babies and pretend to get drunk, spell everything wrong and boogie to some happy music in our homes like absolute fruit cakes!!!! :dance:

Hels Bels said:
MaybeMummy said:
[quote="Hels Bels":2pgc5p22]I feel like an idiot keep taking tests, it is now a week since I took my 2nd test and got 2nd BFN. That was 9 days after what could possibly have been implantation bleed. It is now 11 weeks since I last had a period. I'm certainly not 11 weeks pregnant though, as I took 3 tests in December and a test at the beginning of January. But we had unprotected sex AFTER these first 4 tests and the difference between missing my December period and missing my January period is that I had the slightest bleed and spotting, along with brown discharge, which only lasted 2 days.

*sigh*

fed up

:( me too!! And I am sat here planning lessons for school tomorrow, and can I concentrate?! Can I buggery! My head is a mess, my back hurts, my legs ache, I feel seriously drained. The problem with all this possible pregnancy lark is that there is an alternative answer to everything I am feeling!!!!

Great big hugs!!!!

We should have a cyber party... forget babies and pretend to get drunk, spell everything wrong and boogie to some happy music in our homes like absolute fruit cakes!!!! :dance:[/quote:2pgc5p22]

:hug: well said you!! :rotfl:

*breaks into th ymca whilst handing round fictional cocktails* :dance: :rotfl:

been junk ish the best way to fget R problems!!&%!@!!!

*no IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Dont feel like danshin
when the old Hoe-Anna plays....
My art cud take a chansh,
but my two feeeeet can't find awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

<Spills>

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hels Bels said:
been junk ish the best way to fget R problems!!&%!@!!!

*no IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Dont feel like danshin
when the old Hoe-Anna plays....
My art cud take a chansh,
but my two feeeeet can't find awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

<Spills>

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:rotfl: oh dear!!! sit down, before you fall down :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics