Did u shout abuse at ur Man??

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
Im just watching 1 born every minute (Ive been saving them until I was pregnant lol) every1 screams at their partners?? I never did that wiv my 1st, I coudlnt appreciate him more lol xxx

Nope. He was my strength and I couldn't have done it without him. X

Nope not once , I could not have done it without him , he encourage me the whole way through it xxx

Me neither, the worst I said was oh my goodness to which they all laughed at my politeness.

I didnt shout at him as such but i found that he annoyed the life out of me at times. More like banter than shouting although I did tell him to "hurry the f@ck up" when he was driving bloody snail pace to the hospital and I also had a moan because he was carefully choosing a parking space instead of just stopping at the drop off point and letting me out! x

I couldn't have done it without him and he helped me no end during it so nope, no shouting at him or being annoyed by him :) some of the men on obem make me want to slap them though so maybe it's just those men!

I couldn't have done it without oh, or mil loved having them there..

But ...

As he thought i would be aaaages as only just induced , he got drunk, so when I was full blown labour , he was tipsy and i was high on pethedine, he said
'See labour isn't as bad as being kicked in the nuts lol'
I said 'you c**t'

Utterly horrified I said this! I don't remember but oh says he just laughed and no one else heard, embarrassing :-s

NO way would I have been able to cope without my OH there so not a chance I was going to be screaming at him. Apparently I did get snarky at one point when I was in so much pain before the pain relief but he told me he was amazed that I didn't start screaming at him as a release, bless him :)

My OH was wonderful BUT he annoyed the hell out me and I am ashamed to say I called him a few nasty names LOL :lol: Luckily we have a very fun relationship with lots of banter so he took it all completely in his stride and we are able to laugh about it now :lol:

No I never did, he was brilliant, I did at my mother though as she happened to turn up mid contraction and make a daft remark before we left for the hospital.

To be fair some of the men on the OBEM do need shouted at. One or two seemed like they need a good kick up the arse.

Nope, my dh was amazing couldnt have done it without him

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

It was strange, I was so out of it he kept talking at me and I had no idea he existed.

I dont think I'll shout at OH but I'd definitely like to shout at most of the men on OBEM! How they're still in a relationship when they leave the hospital I do not know!! xxx

Mine was brilliant but he did eat a Tracker bar at one point and I remember shouting at him to go away because he stank of peanuts!

i hope i dont shout at hubby either i know its half his fault lol but its what we both wanted im more inclined to swear at myself prob telling myself to get a grip and get on with it but like Cos with the banter there will prob be alot of banter and banter-insults fly back and forward between us to get us both through lol xx

I never shouted abuse at DH at all. I just remember telling him that if I kept squeezing his hands the way I was that I would probably break his fingers. Couldn't have done it without him. :)

Nope i never shouted at my OH.... He was amazing when i was in labour and i defo couldnt of done it without him..He was the one who was feeding me water and checking my blood sugars every hour lol.... xx

I didn't 'shout' at him but I did raise my voice a little and get annoyed at one point! I've forgot what it was over now but I remember being in ALOT of pain hanging over the back of the bed and he asked me something really silly and obvious like 'are you ok?' and I snapped at him!

I never got annoyed at mine, in fact I think I was more polite than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back