Diet Pills

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Any recommend any? Finding it so hard, the weight just keeps piling on and i feel i can't control it. I put weight on so easy. :roll: x

I'm on orlistat/xenical that is prescribed through your gp-if your bmi is higher than 30 then you qualify but it is far from a quick fix-it's a diet aid so you have to be good or face the consequences!!
I've lost 2stone 8 1/2lb on a combo of slimming world and orlistat xx

I'm on the same but now my weight is dropping I'm on my last box - I've lost 7lbs this month x

My doctors are crap, i asked her for some at my 6 week check and she said "nice try" pffft! My BMI was 38 i think and they still wouldn't give me it? What should i say to them? if i want them do they have to give me them or can they just fob me off like that! Well done on your weight losses! xxx

Yeah, maybe they will if i do! My doctors are really crap though so fingers crossed. What do the pills do to your body, do they just make you shit yourself if you eat fat lol? xxx

they get rid of 1/3 of the fat u eat, but yes side effects r lousy xx

I don't get any side effects :) just weight loss :) I was only 14stone when I started on them just after zander and I was allowed on them
Again straight after I stopped breastfeeding Chloe xx

Thanks, i guess everyone reacts differently then. Think i'm gonna have a google. xxx

Ive tried Botanical Slimming pills before and tbh I thought they were great, so the pure reason they really helped stopping me eat too much. You can buy them on amazon. Although I will warn you they can make u abit jittery and want to drink stacks of water. But when I felt jittery I just worked out and was grand. Ive tried other stuff before like Hydrocut and found that I piled more weight on after I stopped taking them. But with the botanical ones I didnt pile on weight again. Ill be using them again after I have my baby xxx

pills that make you jittery usually contain caffiene. unless theyre really bad ones and have speed in them. the caffiene ones help ya lose weight by supressing hunger and making you jittery/hyper. same as speed really but not as addictive or damaging

i made the mistake of buying ephedrine a few months back as i was looking fior diet pills to help that was until the girlies here told me they are like speed im soooooooo glad i mentioned it as im bloody bad enough without that crap lol x

if im right that one is like an adrenaline substitute lol.

You can buy a lower dose of Orisilat in pharmacies called Alli without a prescription although its quite expensive! I used it, found it pretty good although i learnt the hard way, that just because i didn't take them that day cos i was on a day trip out with very few chances to use the loo, that you don't get the side effects. They stick around for a few days especially if you're stupid enough to eat a high fat diet that day!!!! But, i soon learnt what was too much fat and what was an ok amount, not that i've stuck to it since i came off - shortly after my day trip funnily enough

Ive tried Botanical Slimming pills before and tbh I thought they were great, so the pure reason they really helped stopping me eat too much. You can buy them on amazon. Although I will warn you they can make u abit jittery and want to drink stacks of water. But when I felt jittery I just worked out and was grand. Ive tried other stuff before like Hydrocut and found that I piled more weight on after I stopped taking them. But with the botanical ones I didnt pile on weight again. Ill be using them again after I have my baby xxx

Can't seem to find these on amazon, do you have a link?

Haha, thank you girls. I've got a bit put off by those orlistat/xenical pill now after hearing people shit themselves lol! Think i will look up them botanical pills now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back