Dispensing of highchairs!

AgentM

Reaction score
When does this happen? Oliver is a year now and was wondering how long I have to be lugging him in and out of it for!!! We have a booster seat in the loft ready. I think I heard that it is when they can climb on and off the chair on their own. Does this sound right to you?

i dont think it matters tbh if he's confident sitting in a booster style seat i'd just get on with it! katie makes way too much mess atm for me to get her at the table!!

i agree, if he's comfortable in his booster seat, then i say go for it. maddi's still enjoying her highchair, but i think i'd prefer a booster seat so we could have that in the living room, as the highchair lives in the kitchen x

Caitlyn sits on a chair on a pillow or at her little table now and has done for ages x

jason was about 16 months when i start using the booster sit instead of the highchair.

I've never had a highchair for Niamh and have always used a booster seat. We have the fisher price rainforest one. It does have a strap and tray. We've used it since niamh was about 5 months old amd it means she's always at the table with us at meal times.

I didnt bother getting a high chair till more recently - we used a booster. I have one now so I can move her about more and I dont nee to bend down now I'm a fat get!

awww MM :lol:

I hate them they are pain in backside space wise if I get one I was going to get a wooden one but Im swaying away from one. Caitlins at the big table on a booster (http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercar...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42773041&mcb=core) she loves sitting with us and I'm hoping to get Megan a Summer booster seat (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Level-Boost...f=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1258363463&sr=1-3)! As soon as you think they are ready I guess if you want one at all (in my case).

Hebe's got the same one as Megan. It's been brilliant for taking when eating out or at other people's houses.

I haven't bought it yet - so you recommend? :D I really want one I hate clutter and there was soooo many times I just wanted to throw the damn thing out the window! :lol:

I 100% recommend it. It's been brilliant. I used to put it up on the side in the kitchen which isnt recommended obviously but it was great. She could watch me making dinner or what ever. Once she got fidgety I stopped that but yeah I'm hanging on to mine for boy bump :)

Wee man just sits at his table now, ELC one, its fab :) I'd say if you think he's ready, go for it!

Ive got one of those fold able highchairs I love it lol for now max stays in it but whats good is the back part comes off and it becomes a booster seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back