Do any April/May mummies want to try and lose our baby weight together?

Really quick post will read everyone's reply later. Two weeks ago I was 12lbs 7 I'm now 12lbs 2. So that's 5lbs in two weeks :)

Right I finally weighed myself today. I was 9 stone 7 pounds pre preganancy. I went up to 11 stone 6 pounds. Today (2 weeks after birth) I weighed 10 stone 1 pound. I had lost 1 stone 5 pounds!!! I want to get back down to 9 stone 7 pounds so I have 8 pounds to lose.

Well done Pinky and Catty!!
xx

Everyone is doing so well! Im still losing a bit but i have sooooooooo much to lose! Am now 12st5 x

Everyone is doing brilliantly!! Beth and cherelle the weight is just falling off you :)

I weighed exactly the same today but to be honest I'm just pleased I haven't put any on as I've had days out, BBQ, cream teas etc so didn't deserve to lose any!!

Hey there mummies - has anyone got any ideas for quick, low fat vegetarian lunches? I want to avoid bread - but am finding myself just buying cheese sandwiches or cheese pasties because they're quick (and yummy, lol). Initially after Asher was born I lost 2 and a half stone in 3 weeks and weighed less than before I was pregnant! But now the weight is not dropping off anymore and have infact gained a few pounds back :-(

Any ideas? xx

Hey there mummies - has anyone got any ideas for quick, low fat vegetarian lunches? I want to avoid bread - but am finding myself just buying cheese sandwiches or cheese pasties because they're quick (and yummy, lol). Initially after Asher was born I lost 2 and a half stone in 3 weeks and weighed less than before I was pregnant! But now the weight is not dropping off anymore and have infact gained a few pounds back :-(

Any ideas? xx

Wraps are really good! And you can put anything in em

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Any ideas? xx

Also jacket potatoes aren't too bad e.g. with tuna (but not too much mayo) depending on if you eat fish or not?or with cottage cheese rather than cheese :wave:

Yes thanks Setse and Jodie - I was thinking along the same lines....am going to get some shopping in this weekend so at least have everything in I need to have some healthy lunches. Few tins of soup too I think for something super quick! xx

Sorry I havent posted in here for a while. My weight has been fluctuating up and down, but today im 11st 1lb - so down! which is in the right direction! Im finding it a lot harder to lose though - is baby fat different to normal fat i wonder? Or it may be beacuse everything just feels a bit 'baggy' - its my belly which I have always hated before, let alone now!

Oh, and a tip for people struggling to fit in food - i never had time for breakfast, but would need something to keep me going if I was going out and about - then I found those bevitia breakfast biscuit things - they are fab! I can now just eat them in the morn, I can even eat them one-handed, and then they last me for ages!

Well done to everyone else
x

Don't worry about it lea....just take it at ur own speed.its hard at beginning to eat properly so a lot of people fluctuate! :) once u r in routine it gets better :)
Now I know my lil man wakes at half 8 I get up and have breakfast first and as I put him to bed at 8 I can have dinner then.

Some quick meals and lunches are great For moments where u have little time. I carry apples around in baby bag for a quick fix and energy boost! :)

I'm v happy with ny current weightloss at 1/2 st! :pompom: and can see and feel a huge difference....but now needs new jeans! Shopping spree!

thats great setse! I cant wait to be wearing my jeans again but i think it will be a long time until i can - cant even get them past my knees atm!!!! lol

Am 12st4 now but my apetite has come back the last couple of days :-s xx

I can't wait to be back in my jeans either. I literally have no clothes that fit at the moment except tracksuits but I don't want to buy any until I'm at least a stone lighter. I was really pleased when I could finally get back into my mid-pregnancy jeans, I'm nowhere near on my pre-pregnancy jeans though, they look like child's clothes when I hold them up against me!

I tried on some size 10 shorts that I bought myself to fit into the other day. I could just about fasten them but they were quite tight and gave me a muffin top lol. Nearly there!!

Catty and Cherelle -You will be in those jeans in no time I'm sure!!

xx

Keep going girls....I could still fit in my normal jeans the day I went into labor... :( I didn't really get a bump...and now they are round my ankles when I walk....you know its bad when you don't even have to undo em to go to the toilet :blush:

Oh I forgot to weigh in thus morning and suprisingly I'm already out the house. One if my brothers wedding today :) good luck girlies...I shall weigh in tomor.....just like to add my lil man is in a suit! :love:

Setdse we are going to need to see pics of your lil man in a suit!! xx

oops forgot to post my weight yesterday. I am now 11st 8lb so still headed in the right direction but not quick enough for my likings. I was quite pleased with how I was looking until I stayed at my parents on friday night and saw myself in a full legnth mirror. Note to self - stay away from full legnth mirrors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back