Do you hold a grudge?

Krystal

Reaction score
As the title says really.

I don't, life is too short. Even on here, if I have a disagreement with someone it's forgotten quickly and I wouldn't ignore their posts or anything. I understand people don't always agree. It's what makes the world an interesting place :D

I put sometimes. I wouldn't hold a grudge on here, that would be a bit sad as I don't know the person but in real life if someone really upset me I would.

Yeah I should have said sometimes :lol: If someone did something to hurt my family then it would be different

not on here lol.. i dont think ive ever argued?

but in RL...i do, abit. i can think of one person who i have forgiven a silly amount of times, but recently when we were trying to get back to normal again, i got abit tipsy (on my birthday) and told her some home truths (again :oops: ) but hey, if you knew this person you'd probably not have anything to do with her, but shes 'my family' :roll: :roll: :roll: so yeah, i do, but with good reason.

not on forums or anything as I dont know the person.

I dont hold grudges lightly, more for my own protection, like my 'mum' she only bothers getting in contact with her kids when her 'new life' goes to shit then drops us like hot turds when she gets a new fella, so I dont even go there anymore :shakehead:
I dont really know whether other than my mum I do hold grudges, I'm more wary of people if they've pissed on my parade in the past so to speak but i dont cut them out of my life.

I put sometimes. It is very rare as I'm a very easygoing person (normally have a 5 minute temper tantrum then its all forgotten). I won't over arguments or disagreements- it's how I learn and expand my viewpoints even though I'm strongly opinionated.
However, if someone has done something THAT bad to actually make me take exception I will normally hold a grudge indefinitely. I don't like people messing with me or mine.

Sometimes, but it's only if the person deeply hurts me or someone I love. I have a terrible tendency to forgive too easily as I always try to see things from the other side. Meh, I'm a soft lump ;)

YES - mega mega mega!!!

only IRL tho lol, forums arent real to me in a strange way :lol:

Only with one person.... who is also the only person I would use the word 'hate'against.... an ex friend that tried to split up my marriage saying my hubby had left her 5min before she called and tried it on with her even tho he had been in bed with me all night :roll:

Not unless it's something really bad.

One person in particular, and I think I have good reason, given what he did to me and my kids...... :evil: :evil:

Im lucky..no one has really ever done anything to make me hold a grudge....
Or maybe Im too laid back to notice :roll:

I put yes. I lost my job because of my mum. She had promised to look after kenzo while I was at work, as she only worked part-time, and I worked part-time too. And then she started working more without really telling me anything and now she can't look after him anymore. So I had to quit my job because i had no other childcare arrangements. Now we're in a financial mess and I feel it's her fault. I have now found a chilminder but i can't find a job! :wall:

I'm not sure if that's a real grudge? :think: But I'm very annoyed with the situation, I can't help but blame her. :wall:

I put sometimes because I do my very best to move on quickly and just accept people as they are but that's easier said than done on occasions :lol:

In a word, no.

I think there's a difference between holding a grudge (in terms of continuing bitterness and resentment) and simply deciding that you are done trying with someone who has repeatedly let you down. The latter is just self-respect imo. I certainly don't wish anyone ill but if someone is taking the Michael, I will give them a wide berth.

To actively begrudge someone takes a lot of energy. I'm way too lazy for that sort of thing :wink:

I don't hold grudges, but if someone does something to me I won't forget it. I won't hold it against them, I just keep it filed for future reference :D

In real life - yes, very much so :roll: lol

Though i dont hold a grudge as such, just ignore the fact that they exist. Only been a 1 or 2 mates that this has been the case with as most people that know me wont dare to upset me at all. Though I have to say, the majority of people that I do this with are those that judge me or pass comment on me etc when they know absolutly nothing about me, who I am or what im all about! :roll:

Upsetting or hurting any of my family - now thats a totally different matter, I acknowledge those people exist, purely because I wont hesitate at all to make sure they dont ;)

Really depends on who, how what, used to hold them really bad but recently have began to relax again and not get so agro

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back