Do you think I could be ovulating??

pigletpoo

Reaction score
OK, it's me again.
This is my new theory....

I thought I was pregnant because all the dates added up and I had a very unusual light bleed on 14th November for 2 and a half days. I thought this was implantaion, but all tests are BFN, and my real period is now 2 weeks late.

However......

What if that (the implantation) was my normal period? I had a miscarriage in september so my body may just be all over the shop.
I havn't been charting my BBT, but over the last week I have been taking my temp - its always been 36.6.
On Thursday 30th November I had unprotected sex, and (sorry if TMI) my CM was flooding! I mean, like loads! I had to turn the light on to check I was bleeding or something! Then there has been quite a bit since on and off. And me nipples have been extra sore the last 5 days, although seem better today.
I checked my BBT today (sunday) , and it was 37.1 !

Could I have been ovulating? And did I have sex at the right time? Does this mean I am now on the 2 week wait? Or am I just hoping again.

Bet you all think I'm a right paranoid nag!!

Piglet xx

ovulation detected by temp has to be a sustained rise, keep checking - could just be a fluctuation.

If you BD'd on thur and ovulated today its possible the sperm may have survived long enough, apparantly can survive up to 5days...depending on hospitable conditions :lol:

Good luck

Good luck Piglet, you are not being a paranoid nag (well if you are then so am I)

Thanks guys. I think I'm grasping at staws really.

I havnt been checking my temps religiously, and dont know if I'm doing it right, but these are the results i got so far...

Tuesday 28th - 36.6
Wednesday 29th - 36.6
Thursday 30th - 36.5 - lots of CM (BD that night)
Friday 1st - forgot and had a bit of CM
Saturday 2nd- forgot again (thought it was waste of time)
Sunday 3rd - 37.1 !
Monday 4th - 37.0
Tuesday 5th - 36.9

So it seems that somewhere betwee the 30th and the 2nd, my temp rose quite a bit! I thought that i may have been way past ovulation you see, but now I have worked it out, it would only take me to a 30 day cycle if my last bleed was a real period.....

All confusing I know....

Please please please let me of BD'd at the right time
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER