Do you think I could be pregnant?

Miss_Fox

Reaction score
Hi, I've never been pregnant before.... so here's the thing. I usually have a regular 28 day cycle. My last period was from 7th-14th Nov. I had unprotected sex on 15th and 16th. Ovulated on 20th/21st. Then had unprotected sex again between 21st-23rd Nov. Last night and today I have experienced jabbing pains in my lower stomach. Then thisevening I have experienced light pink/light brown spotting/discharge when I went to the loo. Only a small amount. It's now 30th Nov. Do you think the timings and spotting suggest I am pregnant? My period is due about the 4th/5th Dec. Also... if I am pregnant, do you think it's down to the 15th/16th shenannigans or 21st-23rds antics??

Would be good to hear your comments. I know I need to do a test but from what I've been reading it sounds like it's too early for the hgc levels. Just wondered what general feeling was...

If you were pregnant i think it would be from the 21st shennanegans hun. It is very possible you could be but you won't know for sure till you test. Good luck with the result xx

Hmmm... yeah, I'm just feeling a bit impatient waiting to do a test. Congrats on your pregnancy :eek:)

Last edited:
:wave: Welcome to the pregnancyforum.co.uk :)

If you are it could well be from either. It's important to have the swimmers up there waiting for the egg and they can live for varying lengths depending on the conditions etc.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back