Does anyone.......

kelsey

Reaction score
Have a Sainsburys near them and will be going there soon. Lara showed me a pic of an elf outfit they've got and i'd love one for little un but there's no Sainsburys any where near here.

Would anyone who is going be able to pick me up one?? - i'll give the money and postage by paypal. I need size 9-12 months

I have a sainsburys reasonably near me but Im not going till Wednesday 17th?? Just been today :(

Let me know if I can be of assistance but I understand if you cant wait that long.

Have you checked out the asda one hun? Its cute and cheap!

If you are still needing someone to get it hun I could go tomorrow. Let me know :hug:

I said id go for Kelsey tomorrow too, hopefully theyll have that size in mine but if not ill try n reply on here early 2mora so someone else can have a look :)

I live 2 mins by car from Sainsburys and was there tonight but only just saw this. If you have no luck with anyone else, let me know and I will look. PM me your number as I can check messages on my Blackberry anyway whilst I'm out :)

is it a little green one with white and red stripey legs and a little green hat??

evie has it for xmas eve :) twas only £6

jade - has it got santas little helper on a star on the top?

Charlie:-) said:
I have a sainsburys reasonably near me but Im not going till Wednesday 17th?? Just been today :(

Let me know if I can be of assistance but I understand if you cant wait that long.

I'm gonna see if anyone can get it before if you don't mind, just in case it doesn't get to me in time. If not can i let you know?

kelsey said:

:D yep. it's a velour kind of material and all cuddly :)

I love sainsburys baby clothes- the quality is fantastic and it's cheap too :)

Jade&Evie said:
kelsey said:

:D yep. it's a velour kind of material and all cuddly :)

I love sainsburys baby clothes- the quality is fantastic and it's cheap too :)

:( I dont even know where the nearest sainsbury's is from her.

Eta - i just checked their website and its an hour and half drive from here :( :twisted:

mummykay said:
an hour and a half?! :shock: :shock:

Yep - I know its awful

Where we live is somewhat *ahem* rural lol

I have tesco 40 min drive one direction or 50 min drive a different direction.

and the same for morrisons. asda and sainsbury's are 1 1/2 hour drive.

all we have between them are local shops.

Kelsey - Jus did a post in babies health but Im really sorry, wont be goin into work cos Jamies ill so I can either look on monday for u or 1 of the other girls might be able to find it? Jams been coughin and sickin all night so we wont be goin anywhere today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back