doh!!!

LouLou1986

Reaction score
just got back from the hospital, placenta is 1.5cm away and the scan lady blatently sed that she doubts it will move this late :brat:

but they giving me another scan at 36 weeks just incase, but if not they will book me in for a cesarean at around 38 weeks

im so gutted, took allmy strength not to burst into tears in there!

Oh honey, that's not nice for you. However, I had my scan last week to check my placenta as mine was low and they said that the placenta can move up alot between 32 weeks and 36 weeks. It really annoys me how different people give different advice. They said to me that because there will be a fast growth rate in the last weeks, the chances of the placenta moving up are really good!

Hope it does move up for you.

xx

they sed for a plaenta on the front wall the chances off it moving up are good as you strech outwards if you get me, but mines on the back :'(

Oh I see! Mine was on the front so that must be why I got different advice! That'll teach me to go off on one of my rants before knowing all the facts! So sorry honey. If you look on the bright side though, at least you'll know the definite date that little one is coming!

xx

aww not so good but on the bright side seeing ur little one will make up for it xx

At least you may get to see your little one soon. That will be one good thing about it. xx

i wld be 2 but just keep thinking ul have a baby by the end n ul be fine :) x

its mad as ladies pay thousands to have it so they dnt feel it and stuff but im so scared and so dnt want it done :/

i dread having to get a section but look at the amount of ppl that have been there and done that it cant be that bad... U will be fine :):):) as will i if i get one :) x

i just noticed ur due date u skipping me ..........noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol xxxxx

Last edited:
she is hop skipping and jumping over me too lol you will be fine hun there is quite a few ladies on here that had planned c sections :)

girls i really would love for you babys to beat my little man, rather envious you will most likely do it normally :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back