Dont know what to do ??????/

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
i have just had a phone interview for virgin mobile and have been invited to a interview and opening day, but the thing is if i got the job it would be shift work (like 11 hour days) . my OH only works till 3 anyway but getting someone to have ellie would be a nightmare so it would be all over the place. i dont know what to do, i really want a new job with more hours and money but this is one extreme to another. i hate MONEY aaarrrrrggghhhh :wall:

How many days would you be working? If it will be more than a couple then I wouldn't do it as you will hardly ever see Ellie.

well it would have been 3 days on then 3 days off. so i dont thik it will be best. just wanted to build some extra money up for xmas as i only have a part time job at the moe. ah well will just have to win the lottery instead. :dance:

It wouldn't be too bad if the days were split but as it's 3 days in a row you basically wouldn't see Ellie for 3 days which would be horrible for you. Also if you havn't got anyone to look after Ellie it could be quite difficult sorting out childcare each day and if you put her in nursery it will cost you quite a bit. What hours do you work at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back