Due April 2012??

Hi leanne! Congrats on your scan. I am fighting the urge everyday to book an early scan! Would really love to hear the heartbeat just for reassurance.

All being well I am due in April too :D

Hi all,

All being well I should be due in April too. I only found out yest but have been trying for over a year. I am a little worried as had a MC in Feb so am wondering about having an early scan. Bring on the 12 week Mark!

Anyway congrats to you all xx

I agree Charlie, how did the scan go today?
I think it will be lovely that we will have our babies in the summer to put in nice little summer outfits!!I think I may have slight heart burn???

Hey Lisey,

we have told nearly everyone exept my works going to wait until my 12 week scan to tell them but it seems so far away the days go so slow ha xx

Hi - I'm also due April 2012 so am 5 weeks at the mo. This will be first baby if all is ok but not quite hopeful yet as had miscarriage last Oct and not really excited just yet. Though I guess I'm posting on here so I must be wanting to be!

My big worry so far has been loads and loads of stomach pain. I went to my local EPU yesterday and they did blood, urine and a scan thing and said everything was fine - so far - so my worries went down by ooh at least 3%!

If you've had a miscarriage, have pains in your tum - then how on earth do you relax and stop fretting?? At the moment I'm thinking 'oh god, another 8 months of this worry!!!'.

The days really do go so slow! :roll:

I have read alot of you say about booking early scans, how do you go about this? I didnt even know you could xx

I think you can just book them privately. I had a quick look (typed in private ultrasound and where I lived into Google). There were several places near me that did them, ranging from between £50 to £100 for an early scan. I would quite like one, although have to say I have relaxed a little bit more this week and am now (slightly!!) less worried about it all than I was last week! My OH says it's pointless and that I'm worrying unnecessarily (typical man!!). The weeks are dragging before my first midwife appointment. It's going to take FOREVER for my first scan date to arrive!!!

Thanks Hellywelly, my OH is the same 'everything will be fine, stop worrying' is what I'm hearing. I just looked it up too, gonna speak to OH and see what he thinks. Come on October....hurry up already! I want to be 12 weeks :wall2: xx

Hi Andrea, yes my scan went well thank you, they saw everything they expected to see. She was happy and said my next scan will be 12 weeks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back