Dummy

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Ezzie's dad said that at his ezzie tore the soother bit off and it got stuck in her throat and he had to pull out :O I was in shock she's never chewed through them before and it was brand new. on the plus side dummy free since friday evening. Just shocked me a bit but then daddy doesn't let her have them normally. He also doesn't listen to me when I explain stuff. xXx

Can babies do that? Unless she has razor sharp incisors, or it was a defective dummy in which case that needs complaining about, I think he might be exaggerating, and if he is he's a twat for frightening you!

They can but normally it's old dummies that have been chewed on x

If it was a new one then you need to complain but I'm assuming he didn't think to keep the bits?

I would defo complain, seriously sounds like a defective item if it was brand new! I don't think I could chew through a dummy like that?! Not without giving it some serious effort anyway!

Id complain as well. most definitely - even without the bits the company needs to know. glad shes ok though. xxx

he didn't keep the pieces he doesn't think at all :( and i can't rmeember the company they're from I know i brought them from boots but that's it x

Complain to boots hun, if it's a defective batch chances are others have complained too

I always give em a good tug after washing them just to be sure.

My OH is inspecting all of ours as we speak and Albert doesn't even have any teeth! Maybe they should make dummies out of cast iron or something!

My daughter used her dummies for years... We eventually got them away from her at 3 (although she was ONLY allows them at bed time from 1!)

Anyway - she NEVER chewed through hers, not managed to do any damage to them. She was pretty rough with them too... So I would definitely complain! That is soooo dangerous!!!

My OH is inspecting all of ours as we speak and Albert doesn't even have any teeth! Maybe they should make dummies out of cast iron or something!

With face straps so they stay in!!!

xxx

edit: - just realised that sounds a bit like bonage gear! lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member