EARLY SCAN>>>>NO BABY SEEN

cherylcusack

Reaction score
Hello

i was given an early scan, i am approx 4 weeks pregnant, the lining of the womb had thickened but no sac could be seen........im still showing a positive result on my pregnancy test.

so is this normal, or is there a problem?

Its very early to have a scan so it could just be too early so see anything, what did they say when you had the scan do you need to go back for a repeat scan? :hug:

they have booked me in for a scan on friday.........they were trying to get blood out of me to test for an eptopic but i refused........i cant give blood!!

im just worried that its going to be the same thing again.

Hun I would say its best to give some blood then they can check whats going on properly, they can have a look at your HCG levels etc too which will give you a clearer picture of whats happening.

Good luck on Friday :hug:

i will if nothing can be detected on friday, its just the fact i give it once then have to again 48 hours later, it makes me sick but i will do it this friday.

I hate having my blood taken too so know where your coming from :hug: :hug:

Hi there,

I agree with HC also if you are preggy you will need to just grin and bare the needles, look away and try to concentrate on something in the room.

It would be hard to see very much at 4 weeks even from an internal scan... So taking bloods would be the best method to see if the hormone levels are progressing (which they do every 48 hrs)

Good luck

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back