EASTER SUNDAY TESTATHON!

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
:wave: i love making these posts, its great to have multiple testing and i find its really nice to have support off others at the same stage as yourself :hug:

im meant to be testing on the 18th, but think i may have miscalculated and Ovd a day or so later than i thought. iv already tested many times and keep getting REALLLY faint lines so iv given up on ebay tests and got myself a First Responce :dance: iv been feeling super tired, emotional, moody, boobs look really full and are very delicate too. Cervix is high and soft, very hungry too. Im really hoping this is it i will be so happy to be pregnant again just praying on a sticky one this time :pray: i bet your all getting fed up of me and hope to shove me off into the 1st tri! :rotfl:

Good Luck Ladies!!! Babydust for everyone!!! Hoping to see double :cheer:

HAPPY EASTER!!

Hiya All,im back in again for sunday im 3 days late now or i may have added wrong the three days i bled heavly af 19th onwards may have been the start of af and spotting on the 15th :x sorry tmi.
Have been getting faint/shadow lines on some cheapies but it might all be im seeing things :cry: going to buy clearblue hpt for sunday.

I enjoy these testathons as i really like all the support everyone gives to each other.

good luck to everyone and lots of babydust :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

too early for me girls....i think....i have no idea about dates or anything this month :rotfl:

Im giving up on that cos when i do know and when we do BD on them days it still doesnt work so just going for the when we want to approac (prob still wont happen :rotfl: )

Good luck though girls i really hope you both get positives....souds promising for you Elle's mum

yeps i'll join if af ant flew in. i will actually be late. fingers crossed xx

count me in

im not sure when i ovulated but i will join and test on sunday to

:hug: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i just tested lol bfn, no idea where i am in my cycle though :lol:

I'm in :D

Is this thread still running or is there not that many people testing this weekend?

:cheer: Good luck hun!!

Good luck to all that will be testing, hope you get your bfps!!! :hug:

too early for me il only be 5dpo :( so wont be testing till next weekend
good luck all whos testing xxxxxxxxx

Its final im not pregnant,af showed the other day infull swing :cry: the bfp must have been evaps.oh well there always next month ttc some christmas and new year babies the race is on hee hee :) .

good luck everyone on those bfp and sending babydust.x

so girls are there any easter bfps?????

good luck all xxxxxxxxx

:wave:

I tested today (not sure where I am in cycles as I am on day 98 ) but I got a very very faint second line :pray:

I am trying not to get excited as been here before and turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. so fingers crossed this one sticks. :pray: :pray:

Good luck to everyone else testing today sending you lots of babydust.

oooh hun hope this is it for you :pray: xxxxxx

OMG oh i sooooooooo hope it gets darker for you hunny!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

well no more bleading for me dont know that my body is doing! :( i tested anyway and BFN xx

hey everyone just needed some advice.
I have done a few tests this week as felt crap last period 21st feb, all week tests have been pos (well since tues) this morning did one and its now neg???? Could it be HCG levels?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back