Ebay Free Listings Weekend

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
Just so you know, it's a free listings weekend this weekend on ebay!

Thanks :) x I was wondering when the next free listing weekend would be! I've got LOADS of stuff to put on!! x

It's only free from mobiles isn't it? I'm sure that's what my email said, although I was half asleep! I know what's going to happen tho, I'll not get round to doing it ad then come Monday morning I'll start Liston things :wall:

It's only free from mobiles isn't it? I'm sure that's what my email said, although I was half asleep! I know what's going to happen tho, I'll not get round to doing it ad then come Monday morning I'll start Liston things :wall:

The post on Ebay says:

Ebay said:
On the 24 and 25 March 2012, private sellers who list up to 100 listing(s) at a starting price from £1.00 or more in an eligible category using the auction format on eBay.co.uk, will not pay an insertion fee*.

Items are eligible for this promotion if they are listed with the eBay Mobile applications, Quick Sell or Advanced Sell (Sell Your Item) forms. Items listed using professional tools, such as Turbo Lister and Selling Manager Pro, are excluded.

Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay’s minimum Seller Performance Standards are eligible for the promotion. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.

So it's free from the mobile app and also if you use the Quick Sell or Advanced Sell options on the website x

Thanks Hun, I read the email again and it basically days the same! Although it's titled "sell for free from your mobile" basically just really badly written and confusing :lol:

No problem! :) I have a few things I'll get my husband to list tomorrow (he has 400+ positive feedback to my pathetic 102 :lol: )

Think I'll take advantage this weekend!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thanks, LJY! Away to list everything I can get my hands on lol xxx

Just got an email saying there's another free listings weekend this weekend, ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back