Eeep

claire2711

Reaction score
Last night me and OH went out....had a lovely meal, (i had lasagne, he had chick stroganoff YUM) then went to a couple of pubs.

Well, we ended up a bit drunk, and doin the deed :wink: . Anyhoo, we were a bit naughty and not using anything for a min, and I reaslised and stopped it....he didnt "arrive" IYKWIM.

Now im petrified about being pg, is it likely? i dont think I could handle another when wee man is so little, we were gonna wait till he's at least 1.

Scared :(

You could be, but the chances are absolutely minuscule, don't fret x

doubtful my darlin, but another Riley would be soooooooooo cute!!!

First off :hug: :hug: :hug:

Do you know when your last period started and roughly how long your cycles are? depending where you are in your cycle depends on the likely hood it is that you could be pg.

Although he did not come in you there is a slight chance that he leaked IYKWIM and as we all know it only takes one.

I would say no you are not pg but there is always that small chance that you could be.

As hard as it is going to be please do not worry about it as worrying can delay your period.

Hope AF arrives for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

A&J said:
First off :hug: :hug: :hug:

Do you know when your last period started and roughly how long your cycles are? depending where you are in your cycle depends on the likely hood it is that you could be pg.

Although he did not come in you there is a slight chance that he leaked IYKWIM and as we all know it only takes one.

I would say no you are not pg but there is always that small chance that you could be.

As hard as it is going to be please do not worry about it as worrying can delay your period.

Hope AF arrives for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

My latest AF finished on the 6th feb, they have been a bit messed up since wee man made his exit :lol: . Jeepers a hangover is bad enough i dont think i could handle morning sickness again just now! :lol:

I'f you're really positive you don't want any more children yet i'd get yourself to a chemist and get the morning after pill just to make sure.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back