Eek! 26 weeks...

cyprusare

Reaction score
Am just passing 26 weeks and peered into the third trimester forum to have a gander... but it was a bit scary!!!

Have kinda put off the thought of the labour entirely, thinking it is still ages away! But moving into the third trimester will make it so much more real... think i'll hang here a bit more!!!

:oooo:

god i cant wait to be where you are now!! good luck in tri 3, at least it will be over soon and youl have your beautiful bambino!! xx

Im with you on that.. Im not moving to third tri, no no no, i will labour here where its safe LOL

lol ur thread made me giggle hun...congrats on making it too tri 3...il be joining u soon thats if u decide to move over yet lol i totally agree it will feel much more real in there ;) xx

I'm not sure I want it over Flexilexi - love being pregnant! (I'm sure when i get to the due date my mind may change!)

Definitely staying here Momma'Kat... tri 2 until November! Hehe! :smug:

I can't believe I'm nearly in tri 3 too, I still don't feel pregnant!!

lol you all are funny :D i actually want it over with asap! lol cant handle being pregnant! mommakat, i feel like crap too (not to the extent of your dodgey legs and what not), but just want it over with! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back