emergancy doctors turned into a night in hosp :(

elisesmum

Reaction score
I have been unwell the past few day having severe back and stomach pains, sickness, headaches and stuff then went to the loo yesterday noticed my wee looked like lucozade then when i wiped saw a little bit of blood so phoned the out of hours gp who told me to go in to get checked over, did my blood pressure was slightly high for me but luckily no protein in wee so pre-e was ruled out then she noticed lots of keytones in my wee and i got a good telling off as it seems i have become very malnutrished (sp)due to morning sickness, she said my body is probably try to eat away at its self, felt guilty on little bubba but i have just felt so sick and ill, told her the pain was still coming and going and were it was and stuff so she said i want to talk to a doctor waited half hour then came out said that she had phoned hospital that i was going to go in and to go home get my notes and a overnight bag, got my checks done at hosp bp was still high, had to wear this frigging nappy pad to check for bleeding, then had to have other checks and stuff then they wanted to check just incase it was preterm labour because they thought the pain i was having might be due to that.. Had to wait like 2/3 hours for this doctor to come and check and luckily cervix was closed he said something about an inflamed cervix tho and said people sometimes get it if they have been on the pill, finally got home at about half two this morning after being admitted at half 7, have to go back for an injection soon but other than that i seem fine what a long night it was but the midwifes were amazing, i was having serveral panic attatcks and they all made sure i was fine came i every so often to check if i needed something even offered me food, this one midwofe came and spoke to me whilst i had my bloods done so i didnt panic or past out ( im a total wuss) there was even a women in there in labour last night which it then hit me that i will have to go through thashe was doing amazing tho she was 5cm and was still coping with breathing and was even joking with her oh xx

What a relief that all is well. I had a similar thing the other week but overall it is good to hear when the NHS have looked after you, they're not all bad :)

What a nightmare, try relax today glad all is well x

Sounds horrible! They must think things are ok if ur home, keep rested and eat lots today xxx

So sorry you had such a horrid time, hopefully your'e feeling better now. Try and have a relax over the bank holiday weekend and look after yoursel:)

Well back from being at hosp again... I was noseying in my notes and at hospital they all failed to tell me that there was protein in my urine at 2+, which even had stars at either side so someone must of noticed it (along with high blood pressure) so since it says in my notes that they will keep an eye on me from 18 weeks due to all the other symptoms (sp) like servere heads my visual disturbances and stuff which i told them about when i went in i am really suprised they didnt investigate. anyhow mentioned it to the midwife today so have sent it off and will find out the results at my appointment thursday, in the mean time im resting and eating :) xx

Yes get plenty of rest! And the ketones will return to normal when you have managed to eat better for a few days. A few days of feet up and pigging out!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back