erm...hello...can I come back in

libs

Reaction score
:D

My laptop melted (it does that if you leave it on a duvet switched on grrr - teenagers) and my home pc couldn't get the wireless - but woohooo all fixed now :D

I will do a good catch up over the weekend - last month was a bfn :(

but - DH and I are doing brilliant :D and so..we're carrying on

and I have a brand new donor (hopefully) :cheer: :cheer: he's local so no more travelling or hotel bills and he has 5 children of his own :shock: all recent so he should be in good working order. (Not sure how many careful owners tho :wink: )

He'll be donating for the first time this weekend - at my house, so no stress. I'm a little unsure of my dates - I haven't tested as my other donor is working away so thought I'd have to miss this month. But either today or tomorrow to ovulate so hoping he can make tomorrow. My cp is still high although I have a little ewcm, so praying I can hold onto the egg till he comes (to my house that is :wink: )

March is my Cheri22 month - so maybe this is it :pray:

Hi and welcome back hun :wave:
Good luck really hope this is your month :pray:

:wave: :cheer: Welcome back.. great to see you again. Glad you have a new donor and hopefully March is your month.

Best of luck :hug:

Welcome back :wave:

Best of luck with your new donor :pray: :hug:

Yay! Great to see you back libs and with such good news too! Really hope this is your month. Glad you and DH are happy too :D :hug:

Great to see you back hun, glad everything is going well :cheer: :cheer:

Glad to hear things are going well for you and DH :cheer:

Here's hoping your new donor has super sperm for maximum impregnation chances :D

:wave: Hi Libs good to see you back and that you are well. Good luck with your new donor. :pray: :pray:

libs said:
My cp is still high although I have a little ewcm, so praying I can hold onto the egg till he comes (to my house that is :wink: )

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome back Libs, glad to hear you'll be joining us TTCer's again x

Good to see you back Libs - you had everyone worried! :D
It's not the same here without you but we'd also be very happy to see you moving on to first tri :wink:

hey hun glad to see you back , so nice to hear everything is goin great with you. best of luck this month i hope that prediction is true for you :)

Libs thats great news about the donar!!! and fantastic too see you back in the game again with your DH!

Lets hope thingd go better with your new donor and you have a little person on the way soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So great to hear things are going well for you libs, glad to have you back on the forum too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome252520Back2525204.gif

great news all round Libs, good to have you back :)

Oooh there you are!
Glad you are back and great news about you and DH and the new donor.
Hope this is your month! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back