estimated due dates - help

rusks

Reaction score
im really confused about my EDD i think at the scan they will put me back loads and im not really as far on as i think i am. :?

My last period was 24th may and on all the calculators i have done it sayd my due date is 6th march. 24th may til now makes me 8 weeks. cos my cycle varied from 33-36 days.

Anyone else have any ideas or experience of this?

I don't have an appointment for my scan yet.

I have a 40 day cycle. When I went to the doc he counteed from the first day of my last period so he put me forward two weeks but I already knew exactly when I ovulated. I went for my nuchal scan and was put back 2 weeks but like you I expected it. The good thing was I got to go back and have another scan 2 weeks later because it was too early to do the nuchal scan. If you know when you ovulated you can work it out more accurately on some calculators. :D

Not sure where youre getting the dates from hun. My LMP was 27th May and EDD is 3rd March

it depends alittle on your cycle length as well i wasn't the typical 28 days my cycle was longer at 33-36 days this might be why.

Thanks skatty good news about having another scan i guess but also i don't want to be put back two weeks as well!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back