Ethan Chidgey 20/11/10 - 22/11/10

Laura there are no words I could write that could convey how deeply sorry I am for you and your family and the loss of Ethan.....All I can say is that your all in our thoughts....Im so very sorry xx

oh hun cant imagine how you, your partner & family are feeling, im so sorry for the loss of ur son, i lost my baby boy 5th oct this year he was stillborn due to severe hydrocephalus (fluid on the brain). If you ever need to let ur anger out or just to chat about ur boy, me & all the girls on here ar always here to listen. xx

I can't find any words hun, just want to let you know that you are all in my thoughts :hug: xx

hun i have literally only seen this thread and cant express how bad i feel for you... :hugs: dont think theres anything i can say that will make u feel any better but i am glad you have grace to keep you going. my thoughts r with you hun, RIP little Ethan xxx

I am so utterly sad and sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Ethan xxx

I'm so sorry hunni :hugs: Ethan will always be with u in your heart & will never be forgotten xxx

Laura, I am so so sorry you and your family had to experience such a loss :(

My thoughts are with you and yours.

RIP beautiful Ethan.

xx

Oh god, I don't even know what brought me back here to look over this thread but just felt I had to. Reading it back I was so consumed by grief at that time, I could see no future without our little boy at all. I was just numb, existing. Two years on I can honestly say that I'm in a much better place and things do get easier. I never thought I would feel that, ever. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that several months later I would be expecting another baby, it was so far from my mind but she is here (15 months now!) and just an absolute joy :) she is a beautiful gift sent from our precious angel.

Life has to go on, as hard as it has been and still continues to be I am so proud of myself for getting to the place I am at today. It still hurts so so much but the anger and the constant soul searching has eased and I honestly feel like I can go on. I think of him everyday, but I smile :)

Our gorgeous guardian angel always watching over us <3

Oh Laura. You're so strong. <3 Im so sorry this happened to you but you have your gorgeous girlie sent from your angel :-D xxxx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Aww Pudds, I just had this overwhelming urge to let people know that things do get better because I just couldn't see it at all, for a long time. The way I see life in general now it so different, much better actually and I have our son to thank for that.

My girls are such happy little souls, the best of friends and such loving sisters, I truly am blessed <3

Thanks Rowesb - just want to say both you and Pudds are wonderful people who have always been supportive. Your comments have always been noticed and thoroughly appreciated xxxx

You are so strong, congratulations on your little girl, your little angel must have blessed you well and truly xxxxx

Thanks Rowesb - just want to say both you and Pudds are wonderful people who have always been supportive. Your comments have always been noticed and thoroughly appreciated xxxx

<3<3 your story just touches me hun. So happy for you and your little family :-D Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

this is horrific news i am absolutely devastated for you :'-(

Laura, so sad about Ethan (R.I.P little one) but so pleased to hear about your daughters, life does work in mysterious ways. Maybe there is hope for us all, thank you so much for the update & glad all is well xxx

Thanks so much for posting this. So so sorry to hear your story, but it's a real inspiration to see how well you're doing now. Thank you xxx

Even though this thread is 2 years old, I couldn't just read and run.
I'm so sorry for your loss, reading your story made me cry. :hugs: Thinking of you and your family xoxo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back