Exciled??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belfast girl

Reaction score
Hi guys - what does exciled mean beside your name - ie in the place where PF addict or PF rookie is?

There was a girl in Tri1 that I was sure that was having her 12 week scan in January - but looking back at previous posts she appears to be exciled??

I would guess it means they have been banned from the site? Or maybe they have left?
Not sure but that's what I would guess

A moderator told me she had her account deactivated for breaking forum rules (she had tried to set up multiple accounts or something) xx

I've just checked and it was who I thought it was -funny thing is I was going to ask if any knew if she was ok as she hadn't been on for ages!

Aww I am sure whoever she is that she is amusing herself somewhere x

Strange people pop up every now and again pretending to be TTC or even pregnant. There are some very weird people out there! x

Was she not even preg then? That's creepy :(

If its rachaellouise her scan went great and she is fine. If thats who your on about lol i can't think of no one else who got removed x

Why was rachellouise removed??

i was just thinking yest i hadnt seen any of her posts on here for ages why was she creating another account? hope shes ok she used the forum a lot xx

Glad her scan went well and all is good. That's lovely :)

'Exiled' is our usertitle for banned members.

She was banned for breaking the following rule:
You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive (including previously banned). If you choose to ignore this restriction all your accounts will be banned. If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please contact the Web Site administrator using the 'Contact Us' link below.

Some of you may even remember when she caught herself out when she replied (while talking to herself) on the wrong account :eh:

The 'one person/one account' rule is a very important. It is there to keep PF safe, and help detect/remove the wrong types of people off the forum (hence why we are so strict on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back