Exercise in the 2WW

Jolly81

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Anybody any thoughts on exercising during the 2ww? I have been seriously lazy for the past four months whilst ttc and I haven't done ANY exercise so this will be considered a new regime rather than existing exercise.

I just don't want to keep putting on weight and getting more unfit because I'm worried it will hurt a little eggy, but likewise I don't want to ruin any chances.

Sooooo, what does everyone think? I mainly do the classes like LBT, body pump and body combat as I need someone to whip my arse for me rather than slog it out in the cv room as I end up only doing 10 minutes and then going for a coffee!!!

Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated :)

Jules x

:yay: havent seen you on here in aaggeeeessssssssss

i do bootcamp and zumba hun its ok to excercise. Just calm it down when you get your bean xxx

hope you are ok sweety

What's Zumba like? I'm scared!!! I love combat - I take out all my stress on my boss's face (in my mind!!)because he's so sexist and goes on about no one else being allowed to go on maternity!!! Very silly and obnoxious man!

Ummm zumba is ......wiggley hahaa lots of fun and bum shaking

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

What's Zumba like? I'm scared!!! I love combat - I take out all my stress on my boss's face (in my mind!!)because he's so sexist and goes on about no one else being allowed to go on maternity!!! Very silly and obnoxious man!

Combat is my absolute favourite!!! I go twice a week and I really look forward it! I run as well and do light weights. Never really thought it would do me any harm while ttc?! X

Excercise is ok during 2ww and throughout pregnancy, of course in moderation. I prefer my elliptical machine, but thats just me...

i exercise in my dreams! lol don't you just hate the dreams where your at work running around stressing out and then you wake up and have to go to work!! blahhhh!!!!!!! it never ends! Maybe you could take walks that's what my husband and i try to do in the evenings, taking walks to the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back