Face to the name pt 2

awwwwh come on Kerry!!!!!!

Get us a bump pic youngmummy!!! like a before, bump, and after thing =D hehhee

Pretty ladies here =DD love being able to faces to names xxxx

Ah we'll see, not very technical so doubt if I'll even be able to anyway.........

awwwwh come on Kerry!!!!!!

Get us a bump pic youngmummy!!! like a before, bump, and after thing =D hehhee

Pretty ladies here =DD love being able to faces to names xxxx

Ah we'll see, not very technical so doubt if I'll even be able to anyway.........

Just copy and paste it from facebook - thats the only way I've worked out how to do it loll!!!

Ippa I thought you would be really tiny, plain, mousey hair with a fringe lol it's strange how we make an image in our head of people that we don't even know isn't it lol x

Lander - there is a blonde woman on the boots adverts who is quite funny (noses through cupboards and stuff). I always think of you when I see it.

The one that takes the piss out of the vitamins?? Now you say that I actually know what you mean! x

Omg! Yes, me too! X

apologies for typing/punctuation errors, my phone has a mind of its own.. via tapatalk x

I seem to be able to look completely different all the time, so i've picked a selection :lol:

23764_315546313239_506448239_3637590_7598402_n.jpg
n506448239_2109550_2464654.jpg
n506448239_1324550_8775.jpg

This is me at my step-sister's wedding, my nan couldn't attend and when looking through the pictures asked who it was a pic of... as for my stepnan, she asked me at the time who i was :lol: My bosses also asked

[img]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v364/151/37/506448239/n506448239_1047662_4404.jpg

Me tonight after my 1st kid free night out in over 12 months....

Nik you really do look like the boots woman.... thats freaky!

DP- What did you get up too then??? I live through others - Hate going anywhere but the local =D

It was DH's brother's 30th was back home by 10.40pm but enjoyed it as we never go out unless its all together, as we don't leave J xx

I just read through the whole post, and saw all the deleted pics of daisy purple, but I got to see ur last one I say u are very pretty :) Also lovely the pics of every one else, where are urs cosmic and amyrose? :)

I have uploaded one of my and my oh at a wedding from bank holiday Monday last week, sorry in advance is it's huge. xx

6b377c69.jpg

Aww kanga that's very kind of you to say that, I do get rid of my pics after a couple of days though, incase anyone I know finds out I'm ttc or even on here, its my little safe haven. Xx
You and your hubby look lovely and very happy together xx

Thank u dp, I don't blame r taking them off although I will probably forget I have put them up.

My oh is a nightmare to get a decent picture of though. I will look for the pictures that were taken before this one xx

I asked him to smile!
8f1cd087.jpg

Like a little kid :)
5b238bf5.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahha thats the type of thing my OH does when I bug him for a smile! loll!

Lol that's really funny and shows you both have a great sense of humour! I love your dress btw xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back