faint line 10dpo HELP

But that's the snag hun, evaps don't usually come up straight away. If it was in the time limit, it sounds like it's looking good hun! x x

I think FR's are not as prone to evaps as other tests to so sounds promising! someone help with pic!

kelly hads tried but her phone woudnt recieve it lol
someone dont want me to post this pic!!

Sorry I cant help with pic cos I'm stupid and I dont have my lead here at work anyway.....

Can you see the line if you hold it up to monitor?

sorry hun.... stupid phone! think my settings are wrong as it is a new phone! hope someone can help you hun! xxx

yeah when i held it up to window it was there too

Last edited:
When is af due hun?
If your not too sure and its frying yr head I would wait a day or so and get another one,hopefully you'll know either way then.
Keeping my fx for you :) xx

thanx hun af not due until 12-14th dec
im taking that as apossitive girls or im going to get excited for noreason

i can see mine to held against the monitor... i soo hope its your BFP hun!! But its a weird feeling at the min as i wanna be excited as you can all see my line.. but just want 100% to know its a BFP!!
xx

well iv just read on internet tht this woman got the same thing i got a faint line and it was just there from when the urine hit the test strip (same as mine) but she has always had bfn's
so it is not a faint possitive nor a evap
its nothing
:cry:
im going to sit and cry when i get home, not infront of my mum though :( :cry::cry: :cry:

cry at my complete nothingness :( not even an evap :(

Last edited:
You don't know that hun, i could try and post pic for you hun if my phone will recieve it?

Ogh no - what were you doing on google???? Hey - that might not be the case with you ya know! Just test again tomorrow and see what happens. If its a positive, the line will come up again - if its a dodgy test you had you will soon find out - fx its former rather than latter....

everyones different hun, doesnt mean that because the woman had a faint line stright away and turned out to be a BFN... thats yours is the same! :) Chin up!! xx

thanx girls :cry: i new i shouldnt have tested i just knew it would do this to me

Ogh no - what were you doing on google???? Hey - that might not be the case with you ya know! Just test again tomorrow and see what happens. If its a positive, the line will come up again - if its a dodgy test you had you will soon find out - fx its former rather than latter....

tell me bout it google is not the place to be when TTC

Everything crossed for you Linx, before I did the CBD both mine were really faint & they only came up after the time limit! Hoping it's your BFP x

thanx jen
yeah but were thy pink??
mine was more white but was in the time limit
iv thrown it away now too so cant even look at it lol

Hope this works hun....

linxminx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads