Faint Line At 10DPO.....

I can see it too, its major faint and I did struggle but its there. FX :) X

it does look alot better on the stick, and im sure it has a pink tinge to it.. :) x

Omg that is most defo a line, I can't see the photos very clearly on my iPhone normally but that my dear is what we call a BFP :)
xxx

OMG!! i really hope so.. i feel like crying im that excited.. im going to get a CBD when i pick lil one up from play-school and use it tommorow with FMU, and pray it comes up PREGNANT!!!!!! xx

ooooo exciting isnt it!!!
How long have you been ttc hun? xxx

not very long at all... this is my 1st cycle, since having implant removed! so about 5weeks!

Right i have bought the CBD... its staring at me fom my bag!!!... i so hope it shows up 'PREGNANT'... xx

Ooooooo the suspense hun
Am sooooo excited for you
xxxxxx

Thanks Hun! Just Really Scared Incase Its A BFN!!!

I see the line! Wow it's a really good day for them.

Hope you get your PREGNANT on your CBD tomorrow morning. :)

HI Kelly, I can definitely see your line. And i know from experience it's always darker in real life than it is on the camera, which means it is without a doubt there!!!! Whoo hoo. If you and me are both 2 days away from AF and both pregnant, then we would be going into Tri 1 exactly together. :yay:

Well im doing CBD in the morning with FMU, so keep a eye out to see what result i get! (soo nervous)and your right it def darker in real life..(not as dark as yours though).. :) Hopefully we can move over together! and there are another couple of ladies that got faint lines on there hpt today aswell.. so maybe a few of us will be going! :) xx

Do you not think it looks like an evap? id ont no what they look like so i have no idea.. :) xxx

20z2xiq.jpg

Just been playing around... evap or bfp?

This is going to sound mad but I just googled evap lines and none of them are as strong as yours so Id say yours isnt evap :) XX

BFP!!! Although I can only just see the line on the negative image.. It's much more ovbious on ur normal pic!!
Can't wait for you to use you CBD!!
Xx

Good line hun! I don't think its an evap by your other pic either xxx

i just hate waiting!!!.... but i suppose it will be worth it in the morning if it comes up a bfp!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back