Faint Line!!

Don't keep us in suspense! How did it go? xx

any news???
If its not a BFP then you know we are all here for you if you need us.

oooooh how exciting? :D

heres hoping you get your BFP hun!!!!

:pray: :hug:

I got a BFP! It is still faint but it is definitley there!!! :cheer:

yayyyyyyy :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Bet your so happy xxxx

thanks everyone.

I did another test this morning and got another faint positive. Do you think that means I just don't have enough of the hormone yet? I'm definitley having pregnancy symptoms now!! and I'm 7days late. :)

xx

Hi Tori-Ella

I don't think a faint line means that you don't have "enough" pregnancy hormones - I think it's just those pesky stick tests! Some show darker than others. I had very faint lines on the 3 poundshop tests I tried and a 'pregnant' on a digital (as well as a positive from a doctor's test). A line is a positive, however faint! So you have "enough" hormones in there :clap:

If you want more confirmation, get a digital test!

:cheer: your late, you have symptoms and you got a line....no matter how faint it is there... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Maybe you ovulated late and your just newly pg...not strong enough to register dark...or more likely as wendy says...pee sticks just arn't showing dark... but a line is a line...so congratulations..wish you a happy health PG Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

thanks! yay i'm so excited hehe.

ooh we're all due around about the same time according to our tickers!

Congratulations hun that's great news.

Thanks everyone :hug:

I'm off to see the doctor tomorrow morning and they will probably take a sample and test me again etc. I can't wait to get booked in - I'm hoping I'll have the same midwife as I did with Eva :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back