Fast six

LilyMac

Reaction score
People are probably sick to the back teeth of the fast and furious films but I am a MASSIVE fan, I still get goosebumps to this day watching the first one! I'm a big car geek and films like this are my favourite. I've been waiting ages for them to leak info an clips of the new film and they finally have!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yvnl0iL8qg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

For anyone that's interested!

I'm so excited!!!!

Love, Jugs x

I'll show my OH. I have lost count of the times he's made me watch fast five with him, even when we've missed the beginning! X

I am also a petrol head and love all the films - apart from Tokyo Drift! I can't wait for this one to come out!

Lol I'm always watching 4 and 5 they're my favourites now. I liked Tokyo Drift but it doesn't feel like it belongs to the series, it should've been an independent film.
Plus it's really annoying that the rest of the films are set before 3, it confuses everyone I know and I end up spending ten minutes explaining it all lol

Love, Jugs x

eeeeee i love these films!!!!

I love them too!! I nearly peed when I saw the end of the last one! Eep x

Lol I'm always watching 4 and 5 they're my favourites now. I liked Tokyo Drift but it doesn't feel like it belongs to the series, it should've been an independent film.
Plus it's really annoying that the rest of the films are set before 3, it confuses everyone I know and I end up spending ten minutes explaining it all lol

Love, Jugs x

I liked it at first, and I love when Vin Diesel turns up at the end, but it doesn't fit in with the rest of the films and I hate how the order doesn't flow, so it's put me off lol.

Yeah the bit where he turns up at the end is the best! I do like the film, I love drifting but it doesn't feel like it belongs :( I don't class it as a f&f film.
There's rumours for a 7th!! I wish they'd just keep making it till they run out of pretty cars to film :)

Love, Jugs x

As far as I know they got permission for six and seven at the same time! X

Another petrol head here. DHs friend tried to get him to go see fast 5 with him
and not me. Luckily for DHs lufe he knew better than to not take me lol Myst order 5 on DVD and have a fast movie day soon - minus Tokyo drift cos really didn't like it at all.

Fob bought me the box-set for Xmas!

Ooh that's good to know, I read somewhere that vin diesel has said hell only do them in trilogy's so if there's a 7th there has to be an 8 and 9 too!!!

Love, Jugs x

Apparently they've been filming in England too. I won't be on for a while girls I'm off to track them down!!

Love, Jugs x

Head for Southend! At least that's the gossip on my owners club forum.

Yeah I've seen a lot about it being filmed in Southend. Imagine living there and strolling to the shop one day and vin diesel walks by. I would piss with excitement!! He'd be wearing me like a beard

Love, Jugs x

Oh my goodness, that would be amazing. I wouldn't say no to Paul Walker either.

I love Paul walker. He's super hot when he's got a car AND a gun. Boy makes me weak at the knees!!

Love, Jugs x

I hope they explain how Lettie comes back, after we all assumed she was dead.

They'd have to, her death was the whole reasoning behind 4 so they can't just gloss over it. It'll be interesting to see!! I can't wait till may, I need to watch now lol

Love, Jugs x

I know but considering they messed up the order of the films (Han appearing even though he died in Tokyo Drift), I wouldn't be surprised if they just ignored her death and carried on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back