Favourite BBQ food

Wobbles

Reaction score
Whats yours?

I really want a BBQ *hissy* so what's better than tormenting yourself with the idea :lol:

I loveeee very well done pork chops and coleslaw NOM!

Can't beat a good old steak on the barbie!! Medium-rare of course :lol: And of course burgers and hot dogs :) xx

i loooooove steak and jacket spuds done on the barbie and pepered sauce!! lol :) my daddy spoils us and cooks in kitchen too haha xx

Sea bass stuffed with lemon, garlic and thyme or new potatoes in a tin foil pouch with cracked black pepper, sea salt, Rosemary and garlic butter, mmmmmmm x

Sea bass stuffed with lemon, garlic and thyme or new potatoes in a tin foil pouch with cracked black pepper, sea salt, Rosemary and garlic butter, mmmmmmm x

Ooh... That sounds lush!!

This threads already making me hungry!! Good job OH is makin dinner he he xx

Corn on the cob, blackened on the BBQ with loads of salt, yummy!

Ooh and minute steaks in pitta bread with cheese.

Mmmm, can you have a BBQ for breakfast, lol x

I love burgers sausages.. chicken wings.. fish .. corn on the cob... i love bbqs and my Oh is obbsessed so we have at least one a week no matter what weather lol :D

I love halloumi done on the BBQ, and kebabs and just about anything you can put on there :lol: wobbs I'm havin one in the next few weeks if the weathers up to it if you fancy a road trip :lol:

Whos going to be there? :oooo: What date? x

Not sure of date yet, but you and Tezzy will b most welcome! Will be mainly non forum people, but Amyjayne77 off here and sovereign off the other will be invited too!

We're so boring, all we do is burgers and sausages!! And with tim's cooking they end up black!!

Yer might join you then chick - no date?

Was thinking in the next few weeks, but the weathers so shit ATM! Might do it mid July and it can be a birthday BBQ hehe! I'll find out when everyones free and let you know chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back