Favourite Pudding

Wobbles

Reaction score
Whats your favourite pudding/dessert?

I loveeeee hot fudge cake from Sainsburys and custard Mmmmm

Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream, yummmmm!

anything with custard. Or just custard on its own. Ooooh custard with bananas! *drools*

hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream, i made the betty crocker ones the other week and my goodness they were like heaven if i do say so myself lol

Hey you!! I'm trying to be healthy :lol: *Thinking*Fight the naughty food thoughts!

I haven't had swiss roll and custard for years...yummy!! I love narna's and custard too :D

narnas & custard is one of your 5 a day :rofl:

OMG! I HATE custard!!!!! Makes me want to boke!!!!!!!!!

i eat cold custard straight from the tin sometimes :lol:

Sponge and custard, hot sponge and custard, golden syrup sponge is even better :)

Mine is a hot chocolate fudge cake with ice cream, but tonight I'm going to have a meringue nest with whipped cream strawberries and blueberries. yummy :)

Golden syrup on crumpets is out of this world. I love all puddings especially the old school ones like trifle, spotted dick and jam roly poly! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

ooh, I have a trifle in the cupboard.

Its healthy right?? Strawberry jelly?? :whistle:

Anyone remember cornflake cake from "school days". Rediscovered it a while ago when having parents for dinner. It is soooo good with custard.

Or hot choc fudge cake and ice cream. :)

I adore custard *Drools* I actually made some today to go on a trifle I'm making. I will no doubt eat the leftovers with banana tomoro :blush:
Love ice cream and also rhubarb crumble and also creme brûlée..... Oh I could go on, not fussed on cake really :eh: oh and banoffee pie Mmmmmh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back