February testing thread

Sorry she got you hun but have a most Fantabulous birthday with many many SCRUMMILICIOUS cocktails :dance:

xxx

Thank you all lovely ladies!!
Just in hair dressers making me look fab for the weekend!!
Looking forward to gallons of cocktails now x hee hee x thank you for the bday wishes x

Well I'm out :cry:
:afalert: :afalert:
Jus woke up went to loo an tmi - very dark brown cm an blood when put tampon in!!
Nevermind birthday drinking weekend it is x x
All my dust an FX is now for anyone left in feb x x goodluck x x

Sorry she got you :hugs: hope you enjoy those birthday cocktails x

Sorry she got you miss_wiggles! have a great weekend though.

xx

Aw boo to the :witch: Mrs Wigglez, hope the birthday weekend makes up for it!!

xx

Thanx everyone having a fab time- the witch is bein particularly evil I'm in agony so jus got up took loads pills x
c123842b-7bc1-c276.jpg

Mmmmmmm cocktail!!! :yay: :pompom:

Those cocktails look fab. Especially the bright red one right at the front - mmmmmmm!!!! :)

Hope you enjoyed em all!! You deserve it!!

xx

Happy Birthday Bella, hope you are having a great day :yay:

Thought id share some more babydust for us ladies who are still left to test, fingers and toes crossed we carry on the good month :fx: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

so sorry she got you miss wigglez, hope you had a lovely bday though and those cocktails look delicious! (I feel a little jealous!) Thanks M2A I had a lovely bday, got thoroughly spoilt x x x

oh go on then....not supposed to be ttc...but i will still be testing, cos you know i'm addicted....lol..put me down for 25th :) x

Just looking at the thread again and find this highly amusing.... Did you jinx yourself or what? :rofl: Congrats again :)

Lxx

Sorry to hear that Kedi :(
I've given you some :dust: for next cycle!

Hey Jen - No not heard from Kizzi - hope she is OK
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back