Feel like crying today!

charlie26

Reaction score
Please help me ladies, i have woken up today, feeling very pre-period (as i have for the last 2 weeks). Is it normal to feel like this?? I felt this way last time a week b4 i mc. Before i actually did my test i was convinced my peroid was going to start any day as i had the pre period feeling. I still have it now, and im so worried :pray::pray: x

Oh hun, don't cry, go and have a bath with some nice bubble bath, then make a nice cuppa, try to relax, have a couple of paracetamol and take it easy xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Sorry just realised you are pregnant, hope you are alright, xxx

Me 2 hun, dont think i can go through that again. How far are you? Is this feeling normal? x

First time I got pg I felt like that - got a bit of a shock when AF didnt turn up. A lot of the early signs of pregnancy are the same as ur monthly ones - so try not to worry about it, its the hormones.

Are you still quite early on?

xxx

5 weeks yesterday, i was convinced when i tested on tue it was going ot be neg, as i felt so much like my period was about to start. I still feel like that. Im just worrying over something that i have no control over, it doesnt help that im back at work tomorrow after having 2 weeks off and my job involves alot of lifting etc. Im going to 'have a bad back' Theres no way im putting my baby at risk for any job xx

early pregnancy feels very like period going to turn up at any moment...complete with cramps, back ache and everything....try not to worry. although i know thats very hard xx

Thanks hun, just with what happend last time its very scary xx

I as like that a lot - it's just the change in hormone levels.

I sometimes find crying makes it better, put on a soppy film and go with the flow - u will feel better.

Chin up hun, ur body is doin what it needs to do to keep bubba safe xx

Im nearly in tears reading your comments! This site is amazing and so are you ladies. The amount of support you give is unreal! Its fab being able to speak to people who understand how i feel THANK YOU ALL XXX

Im not actually pregnant again yet hun
But I remember from last time all the aching and twinges, try to relax as much as you can xxxx

Sorry hun, i didnt relize, wishing you lots of luck and a bfp very soon xx

Charlie - I have had lots of period like symptoms, including period cramps and hormones all over the place, but it is extremely normal!! Lots of stretching and growing is happening, and the level of hormones in your body are at an all time high and getting higher every day, so don't worry my lovely xxx

Thank you hun, it doesnt help that i pee about 50 times a day, i have tissue terrors! Convinced i will see blood! Paronid or what ha xx

I feel exactly the same, think everyone feels like that!! Especially as pregnant women pee a million times a day (and night!!) I don't know why but in the last week I have felt a lot more relaxed about it all, so I am sure you will too, every week that passes is a week closer to meeting your baby :) xxx

I know and its nice to know im not alone in my fears! xx

I feel the same hun, its all so worrying!! just think positive xx

awww dont be sad, i have spent all weekend feeling so crap and emotional, i am a bridesmaid at my friends wedding next week and we had thr rehersal today and i bawled my eyes out haha we all have our moments if you need to have a good old cry :)

Hiya charlie.

I know the ladies have pretty much covered everything i just wanted to share with you my experience of early pregnancy.

I also had period like pains... constantly checking for bleeding. It got to the point i was dreaming about it most nights. I then had shooting pains straight through my belly and up my left side which of cause left me panicking again.

When i rang the midwife to ask if this was normal she assured me that it was just my body stretching to make room for a beautiful little baby to grow in... i'm sure this is the case with you too!

Try not to worry

Hope you feel better soon

Hayley
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member