Feel really low again

sarah113

Reaction score
Hi
i had a late m/c in january and i had started to feel alot better, and then today a man phoned from the hospital saying their will be a service and cremation at the crematorium on tuesday 29th and to phone the crem to tell them i will be attending, so i did. But thats not the thing thats upset me, what is, is they have had the baby in the fridge for 3 months, i had just thought they had already done everything and just didnt tell me.
i know they do tiny little babys altogether but why that long!?
I think somehow i blocked it all out of my head and them ringing today has made it all come back again.
really sorry to ramble on but just needed to write it down

Hi Sarah,

Really sorry to hear this :hug: :hug: I think it's a bit of a long time too. I mean I have never been through a late m/c and can't begin to imagine what it must be like but it does seem very insensitve for the hospital to leave it all this time (when one would be going through the grieving process) and suddenly make a phone-call like that out of the blue!!!

Take care and I hope it goes as smoothly as possible. :hug:

awwww hun im so sorry your having to go through this i hope the day passes as peacefully as possible for you
will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry hun, it must have been awful to receive that phonecall after that period of time, Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: that must have been terrible :hug: :hug:
i think its terrible after this time to call you like that, i know when i lost at 13 weeks i was told they cremated all the little angels together and it was done at the end of every month, but 3 months sound really long :hug: they should really have told you this at the hospital if this was to be expected.

I put a complaint into the sister of my maternity ward as they "forgot" to get me to sign consent for the cremation and came to my door 4 weeks later to get me to sign it when i was on holiday with my mum to help me put things behind me. so i can see why after 3 months this must have been a terrible shock :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back