Feeling Out Of Sorts..

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Hey Girls,
Never thought i would post this but it seems i have depression during this pregnancy, who would have thought it!!

I am SOOOO Moody it is unreal and snapping at my OH all the time, i think he is starting to wonder why he is with me sometimes lol.
It's like banging my head on a brick wall :wall2:

Not to mention i have a stuffy nose and can't hardly breathe. UGH!!!!!!

I have no other symptoms other than just feeling off, it's hard to discribe like a dizzy not quite here feeling lol. And just above my pubic bone has gone rock solid.. And sometimes get feelings AF is coming.
Any one else got this? Or am i going slighty mad? xx

Hi hunny, yep I had all these, still do to some extent. Hormones making me mood go up and down, often feel dizzy, esp if I've been standing for a bit, always have a stuffy nose in the morning and have even had some nose bleeds and when I was at your stage def had some wierd feelings in there like af was coming. Don't worry xx

Hey hun aww :hugs: sorry you're feeling pooey.
I have felt dizzy, a bit down and scared, and also AF type cramps. I also have a weird dull pokey pain to the left of my belly button which I wish would go away.
You're not going mad - our bodies are doing amazing things and we have to give them some space to do them. So hard when you worry though isnt it!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back