Feeling so miserable.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I've had some time away from the forums since my mc and I still don't feel any better really. I'm struggling a lot with the BFPs and seeing everyone I was in TTC with in Tri 1, 2 and 3 even. I'm happy for them, don't get me wrong...But it's so hard to deal with. :cry:

I've continued BDing but that's all we do. We scrapped the OPKs and the Agnus Castus is sitting in my cupboard as we decided to go for the relaxed approach and we've had a great cycle really, been enjoying being married and doing whatever we want but behind all of that, deep down I just want to cry.

I feel so damn frustrated!!!! :cry: :cry:

I just want to be a mummy. :cry:

Hubby knows how I feel and he does his best to make me feel better...I just feel like underneath the surface, there's a lot I haven't dealt with yet. I'd give anything to have a BFP. :cry:

I really needed to vent. :(

x x

have you treid talking to a counseller? have you done anything as a closure/memorial point of view? we planted a rose bush so that we can see it flower every year and remember in a nice way the one we lost.. i found somehow that gave me closure dont get me wrong im petrified of it all going wrong again i think thats normal but im able to not be upset by things that other wise would have bothered me as i feel iv now laid my baby to rest even though there isnt a grave as such. im sending you all the baby dust in the world for a BFP

Yeah I've spoken to a couple of people and it has helped, I just find it extremely hard to be happy and not jealous of those who are pregnant. :(

I feel so selfish but I can't help it. x x

Feeling jealous is totally normal hun, not sure that anything will take that away. The way I think of it is a lot of ladies on here who get their BFPs have being trying forever or have gone through one or more MC to finally get a BFP that sticks, I do admit its hard to take when people get there BFP quick but at the end of the day you have to just take what life throws at you, pick yourself up and keep smiling

Good things come to those who wait! We may have to wait longer than others but we will get there

Xxxx

Feeling jealous is totally normal hun, not sure that anything will take that away. The way I think of it is a lot of ladies on here who get their BFPs have being trying forever or have gone through one or more MC to finally get a BFP that sticks, I do admit its hard to take when people get there BFP quick but at the end of the day you have to just take what life throws at you, pick yourself up and keep smiling

Good things come to those who wait! We may have to wait longer than others but we will get there

Xxxx

Thanks hun. :hugs:

I guess it'll just take a little more time than I thought. :(

Getting back into things that I used to enjoy so I'm excited about that, got some other stuff coming up too which I'm looking forward to but I'd still trade it all for a little bean. :(

Got to get myself out of this rut, it's not healthy! :slap:

x x

Hey Miss J, you are not alone in any of these feelings at all! Im horribly jealous of everyone who gets their BFP at the moment and finding it really tough just now on some days. I too would trade everything this minute for a sticky bean and feel the need to be pregnant so much by at least my due date in October.

Im taking each day as it comes and trying to see a positive in every day! Hope ure ok honey!

Sorry you're feeling low missj, I completely understand how you feel, hopefully we can all cheer you up bit xx

So sorry you still feel so low Miss J. :hug::hug: Hope you can get help from all the girlies on here.xxx

Feeling jealous is totally normal. You waited to long and patiently for BFP and then for wee bean to be "shy" is devastating. But good things happen to good people. That's what my DH keeps saying to me. So here's some :dust::dust::dust::dust: for all of us who are TTC. xx

Thanks ladies. You're all so lovely. :cry: :hugs:

Every day I'm sure I get a teeny bit better, I'm just finding it hard to snap out of it really. Still hoping a little that my light bleed was implantation. I hate clutching at straws but it's all I seem to do! :rolleyes:

x x

Sorry you're feeling down missj. Sending you lots of :dust: and hugs. xxxx

Hey Hun I really hope u are ok and can feel good soon. I think the plant is a lovely idea. Stay strong hun Xx

Thanks Apple. Am going to be popping to the garden centre next week, will look for something special for my little bean. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back