Felix Alexander- with pictures

kiki

Reaction score
So here is my birth story, I will try and keep it short...

I was due for my induction on Friday 3rd Dec. at 8am and was put on a monitor before they applied the syntosin gel at 9.30am. The machine was showing that I was already having irregular tightenings when I came in but they where not at all painfull. So after having the gel applied I was sent to the antinatal ward to wait and see what happens. And nothing did untill about 5.30pm when I started having slighlty painfull contractions, but still nothing that bad. Because of this they decided I didn't need any more of the induction stuff.

Soon the contractions started getting a lot worse and at 7pm I called my parter and asked him to come in. He was there a bit before 8pm and by that time I was in quite a lot of pain. But there was no doctor awailable to sign of on any pain relief so was given a paracetamol... That obviously didn't do anything! Then they finally examined me and was only 2cm. All of the sudden they got really painfull and I was screaming the antinatal ward down. I feel a bit bad for the other pregnant ladies and their guests as I really wasn't quiet. So they checked me again and I was now 4cm and they finally managed to get me some gas and air. I was still told that they didn't have any rooms free on the labour ward :wall2:.

I then started to get the urge to push (15 minutes after being 4cm) and she checked me again and I was 8cm and she could see the head. So of we rushed and I had to stop myself pushing him out in the lift. I kept screaming for an epidural but she said it was too late. Made it to delivery suite where the midwife said I was fully dialated but not to push as she wasn't ready with anything... But there was not much that I could do to stop it and she managed to get the gloves on and a few pushes later my perfect little boy was here at 10.18pm!

Attachments

• Felix1.jpg
    Felix1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 26
  • Felix2.jpg
    Felix2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Wow!!! Very quick honey x congrats x gorgeous name! Pics please!!!

he is gorgggg and a pretty good birth story!! well for us anyway!! hope ur enjoying him chick , unfortuneately it dont last long lol xx

What a cutie :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwwww he's gorgeous x

Wow that's excellent! I bet you thought you'd be there for hours after being 4cms, congratulations he's so cute! X

wow that's fast !! Huge congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of Felix, such a great name!

He has soo much hair for a newborn! wow

Super speedy! Love his name and he's so cute! Congratulations xxx

Wow great labour! Congrats hun, he's gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back