Fetal heart rates at 6 week scan.

lizsamuel80

Reaction score
I just had my first scan. The baby measured about 6+0 weeks and is in a great position etc. It had a heart rate of 119bpm. I thought that was pretty good at this stage.

How fast was your baby's heart rates at 6 weeks?

I never had a scan at 6 weeks so I dont kow i'm afraid. Just wanted to say congrats on your scan, glad all went well :)

hi liz i think anything above 100 is ok but they like it to be about 130 and above but its so early on that it can change daily just think its only just started ticking away dont look to much into it cos google is the devil as we know lol are u getting a follow up scan at 9 weeks ish? if not maybe if u can afford it book a private one around 9 weeks xxx

Hi there, im not sure either but just wanted to say congrats on your scan!

Hey Jo nah not booked for a 9 week scan I want one then so I may look around for places that do US with out a doc referral.

I had a look on the internet and if you skip all the forms etc and just look at the medical sites it says 90-110 until 6+3 is good anything higher is a bonus basically you want to be about 150-180 by 8 weeks. Apparently the heart rate should raise 3bpm a day until around 8 weeks. Then it settles at about 14 weeks around 130 -150 for the rest of the time.

I have no idea - they just made sure wasn't ectopic and apendix were okay and then saw heartbeat. checked my ovireys and that was it. Didn't say anything about how fast etc it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back