First and second scan misery :(

jillybear1587

Reaction score
went for my 1st ultrasound on 13th april... she couldnt see anything then did an internal scan.She said she could see a fetal pole and sac and then went on to saying im either earlier on in the pregnancy or i its a miss. i got rebooked in and went back yesterday, she said its grown but no heartbeat so been booked again for next thursday.

i have had some slight bleeding, but its more of a pink like toward the end of a period... im so confused, sad, worn out and out of tears... any ideas
?

big hugs will keep every thing crossed for you. xxxxxxxxxx

keeping fingers crossed for you x

Hi hun,

Sorry to hear this!!

I hope you get some good news at your next scan

xxxxxxxxxx

thank you all for your kind messages, it means alot. Not tying to put a downer on the situation but i dont think this is going to have celebrations at the end of it :( xxx

im sos orry ur going through this i went through same last yr 3 weeks of limbo land not knowing but they didnt see a fetal pole on mine the sac continued to grow but baby did not,but i have read stories very much the same and with gd endings dont give up hope stay possitive have they taken bloods? very best of luck hope all turns out ok for you xxxx

they took blood at my registration with midwife but not done any tests since :( its not nice being kept in the dark xx

i had this it took 9 scans once every week before they found baby n heartbeat so just give it time from when they found baby to finding its heartbeat was 4 weeks so have a little hope hunni x x x

wooo u should have a word about those bloods if they are rising then all is probs gd and u dont have to stress so much must admit i didnt get no bloods last yr either but tbh i didnt know about it either xxx

yeah i will deffo ask for results from the last blood they took and request some new tests, even thought i hate them with a passion, i was like a pin cushion when i was preg with my son, but this will be so worth it.. im losing hope.. keep crying as im bleeding, but not to the point of changing towels every half hour, hardly touches the towel just the tissue when i wipe (sorry if too much info).. just have to wait until thursday now i hope and pray that this is going to work out fine but in my heart of hearts i dont think it is :( xxx

Tabbi, how did you get them to scan you 9 times? the dr/whoever she was was going to give up yesterday (scan 2) until my partner piped up and said the nurse said it might still not have a heartbeat at this scan... so she reluctantly said to bring me back in thursday as the 3rd scan should have a heartbeat present x

it sounds about right for the baby to attach to the wall, i had it hun for nearly a week i thought i was misscarriging dont give up all your hopes hunni x x x

lets hope.. thank you for your replies :D not long until your little one is here, good luck with it all :) xxx

lets hope.. thank you for your replies :D not long until your little one is here, good luck with it all :) xxx

cheers hunni, and i will be checking in see how your doing with yours i hope baby stays put then you can keep me updated with how its doing x x x

yes push for it they have no idea how hard this is its bloody horrible living in limbo land i diodnt know if i was coming or going neevr give up hope and the bleeding does not sound a lot i will be keeping all i have crossed for u lovely xxxx

thank you so much everybody... i am going to follow this through, its very scary because my 1st pregnancy was text book, no bleeding or nothing and went full term, now this is happening its just so confusing and because i havent passed any large pieces of tissue, or any tissue its a tough one to call as i know people who said they bled in the 1st trimester. you are right it is like living in limbo, and its upset me a bit that the woman who scanned me yesterday was just going to shun it off,and im booked in with her again this thursday coming.. i dont no sizes or anthing and because my bladder was empty she did the internal scan.. does the internal work just as well as the ultrasound? just when we looked at the monitor it was just showing a bigger circle then last week and she said the sac is donut shaped like it should be but flat on top... ah man this is so mind blowingly horrible :( xx

:hugs:so sorry that you are having to go through this! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back