first milestone today :)

p1nk11

Reaction score
Finally felt ready to take most of the baby things back to my parents so thats what we've been doing this morning :shakehead: all I've got left to take now is 3 boxes of nappies, the curtains (once I take them down) & the changing chest & toy box - which are still flat packed. It's horrible looking in the room without all the bags of clothes in there :cry: Still need to put all the clothes in boxes (bottles/steriliser still in boxes, all bedding still in packaging so they are sorted) so they are ready to go into the attic but at least now I can start getting used to not having anything 'baby' in the house :shakehead:. On the funny side OH has to sit in a 'pretty pink' bedroom with teddy curtains atm to use his computer - he looks so funny :rotfl:. It's so strange going to my parents as we were storing everything in my room there while we were decorating the nursery & most of the things we'd bought never even came to the house - push chair, car seat, baby bath, cot, baby bean bag, they are all just stacked up on the bed/floor. I can't believe none of it has been used & it's going up in the attic :cry::cry:

Also collected my locket today from the engravers so I can wear it all the time & keep her picture with me :lol: . I've been so up & down today, poor OH doesn't know what to do with me :blush:

:hugs: Must be really hard to do thinking of you and your OH is his pretty pink room xxx

Oh bless you, I can't even begin to imagine just how difficult and emotional this has been for you, sending you :hugs: hun x

OH is in the room tonight on his computer but I'm finding it really hard going in there without her things. OH keeps telling me not to think of it as her room just the spare room - MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a hard thing to do :-( :hug: stay strong sweetie xxx

Sending you a hug hun, must be so hard for you both, but you have taken a big step - well done

Pleased you have your locket at the same time tho, so you have somthing to carry with you all the time X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back