First mothers day

Princess81

Reaction score
So new mummies.....
Who thinks their o/h's will do the right thing and spoil you rotten like you deserve? Secondly, what is your plan of action if they are an epic failure and don't acknowledge it?

If he fails to acknowledge it then I will throw myself on the floor kicking and screaming!! We are going to a little farm near us which has all these craft shops and maybe have some lunch!!
xxx

I don't know if my o/h has anything up his sleeve or not tbh

I have mentioned mothers day s couple of times and thought I'd just leave him to it.
Advert came on tonight for mothers day and he asked me when it was :)

Reckon I might say we'll go for a carvery as Grace is now able to sit in a highchair

Gookd thread Princess, hope you get a good OH day! Mine is one okf those epic fails, I never get a card or flowers, infact the only time was two years ago tomorow, when I had the Miscarridge, and mothersday was two years later and so he brought me daffodils.

He will as ususal use the excuse that he was trying not to spend money as would have told him off!!
(when really he could just say he was going to cook dinner that night and maybee wash up! ha

Just wait till fathers day for revenege

Well o/h defo knows its mothers day coming up as he's mentioned it to me, so no excuses! Lol. That was sweet of your o/h to get daffodils tho JJ xxx

We're taking MIL and my aunt out for lunch so he's booked a meal for 6 of us. I got a card 2 weeks early, with an Easter egg "in case he forgot!!"

Xxx

We're all going out for a meal, me, oh, Lo, my mum, his parents, my Mums bfs mum and her mum, lots of Mums lol! So if he forgets it'll be a miracle! It's my birthday as well and oh asked what I wanted, I said a ring on my finger, just being a wind up merchant as he's not very into marriage and the whole church thing and I was fed up of saying I wanted nothing lol but he took it seriously! tried to reassure him that I was joking but he was having none of it :S bricking myself that he's actually going to ask me now! :roll:

Sounds like i'm really lucky.

I know the OH has got me something because I've been forbidden to go into Chloe's wardrobe. He's also booked me a hair appoinment for tomorrow and told me to treat myself afterwards. Will be the first time i've left Chloe so really nervous but I'm sooooo looking forward to having nice hair again :-D

I hope all your OHs do do something nice for you :)

Mothers Day is also my OH's birthday!!
I know my OH has brought a card but thats all and says he will take me out when hes cleared his debts...
Hope everyone gets spoilt! xx

I'm looking forward to it :) OH has got me a card and little present off Noah. Can't wait to see my mummy card <3

When really he could just say he was going to cook dinner that night and maybe wash up...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back