First period after childbirth

Jaidy

Reaction score
I started bleeding last week after a break of about 2 weeks after my post birth bleed had finished so im assuming its my period as the blood is red and fresh.

However, ive been bleeding for over a week now and it is SO HEAVY and has no signs of easing up :cry:

My periods were never like this prior to having Zac!!

Anyone else's periods mega heavy post baby or is it just me :think:

My first period after Harry was very heavy (they always used to be a lil heavy) and i was in so much pain with it, but i'm on AF now and its normal like it used to be. I think its just your body getting back to normal

I've just finsihed my first period and it was great compared to before having Sophie, as i have always had really heavy and painful periods, so hopefully it'll stay this way although i hate having periods again full stop!

my periods are now heavier as in loss but not as painfull anymore, i used to really suffer and now nothing, ian still gets tetchy as i was seriously hormonal before and he keeps expecting me to go mental at him which is hilarious. The first one will always go on longer and be more painfull hun as its still getting rid of any crap that may be left on your wonb lining (i think, this is what i was told n e way)

I was exactly the same as you Jaidy,i had 2 weeks off and then got my first period. It was heavy and lets say not nice :oops: ,it lasted 2 weeks in the end and just when i thought it was stopping it would come back with a vengance,all back to normal now i hope,due on again next weekend just hope it's better this time :pray: :D xx

nikki1306 said:
I was exactly the same as you Jaidy,i had 2 weeks off and then got my first period. It was heavy and lets say not nice :oops: ,it lasted 2 weeks in the end and just when i thought it was stopping it would come back with a vengance,all back to normal now i hope,due on again next weekend just hope it's better this time :pray: :D xx

Thanks Nikki thats good to know your back to normal now! :D

I was the same. I bled for 6 weeks then stopped for 2 to then be greeted with my AF 2 weeks later, how lovely! :roll: and it was very heavy and looooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg!!!!!!

Everythings fine now, it took a couple of months to get back to a normal flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back