For crying out loud give me a break

heggie10

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Sorry but these is p issing me off. All this body temp, kits, etc. I am sick of it already.

Had af on 26th jan (41 day cycle) & still haven't ov don't know when or where it going to happen. I have use kits everyday for the past 3 weeks & nothing yet. I am so p iss ed off.

I hate to read on these forum about which would you like boy or girl give me a break i wouldn't care if its was 4 of each i just want to be pregnant that all i ask.

I don't mean to upset anyone congrats to each and veryone of ye just wish it was my turn

Why everywhere i look i see pregrant women. Find myself looking into pushchair of complete stangers to see their baby
:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

Hey heggie

Yup TTC can be extremely frustrating & as hard as it is, please try to keep positive, it's not a case of 'if' I fall pregnant, it's 'when' I fall pregnant & Sometimes it can just take people longer then others :hugs:

MissJ is currently on CD83 so she knows how frustrating it is

xxx

Hey Hun I'm sorry your getting so frustrated. Some people dont show a surge on the tests but still ovulate so you could fall into that category..
I hope either way you get your BFP xx

:hugs:

Yeh this TTC business ain't no picnic. Definitely know what you mean about seeing pregnant women everywhere too. Sounds like you have a very long cycle so maybe the whole ovulation thing is actually just around the corner? (Or maybe you could try strips of greater sensitivity?)

Hope it all goes well for you

x

Hi Hun,

I had 38 day cycle for ages, I always used to OV CD25.

Your OV should be 12- 14 days before the end of your usual cycle, so expect to OV CD26-29.

What CD are you now?

xx

Hi Kezzamuster

Thank for replying to me.

Ya you are rite like all the women in here. I know it takes time most be the most impatient person on this site.

All my friends are expecting at the moment and it so hard to be delighted for them even tought inside i am dying to burst out crying.

Was out a few weeks ago and have friends who are twins and 1 got married in July & other got married in Sept. Was told about the girl that got married in Sept that she was expecting i got a little bit upset said all i would need now is for you to tell me that the other girl is expecting that would really get to me, saw the look in her eyes and i know straight away that the other girl was expecting oh my god i just broke down there and then on the spot in the middle of the pub and cried my eyes out. cried to my oh half in bed on the following morning he told me to relax it will happen (even he has more patients than me.

Ye ladies are wonderful for giving me support

Have use one of those ov calendar on the net it says that between 19th & 24th feb i am at my most fetile

I wounder what i will be at for the next 5 days dh will not know what has hit him.

Oh bless you :hugs: don't be so hard on yourself, I think we've all had that feeling at some point

I think its only natural for when you want something so badly esp a lil one to love & care for, it's all you think of

Plus it doesn't help when we were at school & basically give you the impression that by standing next to a pair of mans trousers you become pregnant!!!! If only it was that easy eh, I honestly didn't know half of what I know now before I came onto this forum so am unbelievably grateful for the knowledge & advice given

You know we are all here for you & rant away as much as you need to as well, this forum has an amazing bunch of girls on here always there to help us through & give us a :slap: when needed or even a :hug:

Your time will be here sooner then you think my darling :petal:

xxx

I am 33 34 this year dh 36 this year hope time is not against us.

Got married 2 years ago didn't come off the pill then was putting it off cause of all the wedding we had wish i had come off it sooner

Hear is a saying i have heard so much lately 'spend your twenty's trying not to get pregnant spend your thirty's trying' how true is this saying.

Wish they never invented the pill:mad:

Of all the wedding we have been at in the space of 3 years i am the only one who is not excepting

I know how frustrated you are... been over 90 days since AF. OPK said I had a surge ob 04 feb and no sign of AF, not even a hint of a niggle. Doc said they arent reliable anyway as can have a surge but not actually OV. Heres my question... what did our mothers, grandmother etc do all those years ago? No OPK, no thermometers etc but yet seemed to have massive families!

So true

but i guess they didn't think about it as much as we do (this generation anyways)

Hi :wave:
I know your frustration, it's difficult to be the only one left wanting a child :-(
It will happen for you I'm sure, how long have you actively been ttc?
This is the place to vent! Although it can sometimes be difficult to see the BFP's and all the rest of it, it is also a sign of hope to all of us who are TTCing. Some girls have been trying for so long and they get their BFP. As kezza said, not "if" but "when" xx

Been trying for nearly a year (End of Feb 2010) just get so feed up of the whole lot. It happens to easy for some women and other like myself forever

Same here Heggie - really getting me down too!! Have been ttc for just over a yr now. Will be fertile in 3 days so fingers crossed....thats all that can be done and the thought of a little bundle of joy somewhere along the line keeps me going!! Good luck to all who are ttc x

Hi there, going through exactly the same as you at the moment!! Really am finding that I am getting very jealous of anyone with a baby or pregnant!!! Been really low bout it all but kinda over the worst now!! Got to look forward not back!! And remember we are all here for ya if you start feeling like this again!!!
xxxxx
p.s I also sit there and think "well at least I can have a glass of wine!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back