how much longer!!!

p1nk11

Reaction score
Sorry for moaning but just to let off some steam :shakehead:

I'm really finding it difficult atm knowing I have to wait until May before we can start trying I know its only a few wks but its going so slow :wall2: To make things worse I think OH wants to wait longer as whenever I mention it he always says 'we'll see' :oooo: I know that he is grieving to but I don't know what I'll do if he says he wants to wait longer! I just focus on keeping my body in 'healthy baby' mode so hopefully it won't be to long once we can start trying but I feel so empty & nothing helps. I know its wrong but I've even been thinking of ways of 'convincing ' OH that we can :bd: without protection but he's sticking by what my GP said :wall2: doesn't he know some rules are ok to break :fib: Everyone I talk to tells me to focus on something else but they don't realise how hard it is.

:hug: I dont know what I can say, cos i dont think theres anything I could say that would help. Just hope time passes quickly for you and OH is happy to go along with things.

Tomorrow it is March so then it's less than 2 months to go. I know that doesn't make it seem any quicker but it really isn't that long, I really hope it goes quicker for you.

Didn't want to read and run but hope time goes quick for you sweet x

It's so hard waiting and I've found that the days and weeks are really really dragging. I'm trying not to come on here as often because I think I am making myself worse by constantly thinking about ttc and babies. I hope the times passes quickly for you. x

Aww sweetheart, I know I am pregnant again but I do wish we had waited longer. I have increased risks of something happening again and I feel silly for allowing myself to get pregnant so soon. Although I did try to prevent it, it obviously didn't work. It took only once and I also took the MAP and it still happened!

Thanks girls I know I need to wait but I feel useless doing nothing :shakehead: OH & I had a good talk today through lots of tears, he said he too wants to ttc but wants to make sure we are emotionally ready aswell as my body being healed from the section, I tried explaining how I feel - that I know he is right but the 'need' of feeling a baby inside me again & getting to hold our LO is so strong, but he just doesn't understand.

i'm assuming you had a miscarriage prior to this? if this helps, before my little sister was conceived my mum had a miscarriage, the doctors advised her not to get pregnant, but we believe in god, and that whatever is meant to happen will. So she didnt ttc but didnt prevent, she miscarried in december and was pregnant by january, and there were no complications.

The same thing happened to so many women in my family, its believed that after giving birth and after a miscarriage, women's bodies are extremely fertile. xxx

I didn't miscarry hun, my daughter was stillborn at 35 + 2 wks. I'm really hoping that you are more fertile once you have been pregnant as I also have PCOS xx

im in the opposite position almost, my oh wants to ttc now, even though advice from docs is to wait until end of this month (three months of my high level prescribed folic acid) im definatly wanting to try now, BUT for us if we do then there are a number of factors to consider,
1. if i fell pregnant and the baby had the same condition i would have to go through it all again. and would never know if the fa made any difference and would blame myself
2.we are going away on holiday in april and flying very early into a preg could cause a mc i dont want to risk it.

so im prepared to wait he keeps suggesting to try now and i do understand as i very much want to ttc and very much want a baby i just want to know iv done everything ican to stop any problems. thinking of you xxxx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back